Originally Posted By: yatescj7
Originally Posted By: BlackFamily
Yates,

Besides media outlets, it's these groups ( Both Black, White, & Others) pushing for that cultural backlash as well. It's one thing to be involved in a cultural group for whichever yours interest than an entirely different being involved in a Supremacists ( Any ideology/philosophy similar) group. We can learn from each other without antagonist behavior.

When you mentioned the table scenario I have seen it throughout my life as well. I think it some mutual interest to it. Some white guys talk about fishing, hunting, & tailgating which some Blacks can relate and add to the conversation. Others are just plain lost in that talk and just talk sports, sneakers, rap industry and etc.
I agree with some of your statement. A lot is cultural. Even though we sit at different tables we still cut up and bullshit. And most important we don't talk politics or racism or any of that shit and we all give each other the utmost amount of respect. Mississippi gets a bad rep from people that don't live here. It's all media shit. Mississippi Burning, Ghosts of Mississippi. I've never seen or even knew of a Klansmen in my life. It's all BS. Focusing on Negative shit.

sell that somewhere else but i applaud your stance on equality