I posted this story a ways back, but, I used to have a clothing rack @ the corner of Broad & McKean(Passyunk) of mostly women's apparel like gloria vanderbilt black denim jeans, running suits ,blouses.& shit that madonna was wearing @ the time,,(this was back in 84,85),& 4 a couple weeks I had some nice fuckin' velour men's running suits for $20.00 a pop,nice w/ the pinstripes up the sides of the arms & legs,zip-up jacket style..I did'nt know it then, but real mobster looking shit(remember this is mid-80s),,anyways,some typical south philly chick buys a men's suit from me, & as usual, as I'm wrapping it up 4 her i tell her the boss's policy of exchanges only, no refunds. Next day ,this chick comes back & says it dont fit her brother & she wants her $$ back,I say no refunds,blah,blah,I'm adamant cause i need this job,she gets all loud & shit & says ok ill b back..20 min. later here she comes w/ her brother,some big fuckin'gorilla, back then not much scared me so when he 1rst told me to give his sis back the $$,I explained what a cheap strict jew my boss was, he said "u aint from 'round here is u?,where u from?", I tell him "n.e.philly," he says, "I can tell by that long fa***t hair u got","U know who i work for motherf......,Gimme da fuckin' money now b4 i pull that fuckin' hair out of ur fuckin' head"..well that did it,I gave him the cash as he was about 2 leave, he flipped my whole rack of merchandise out into Mckean st. in a puddle..about 1500.00 worth of shit..as they crossed the street I heard his sister say "u didnt have 2 do that Tory"..when my boss drove up on his rounds he said never fuck w/these people down here,u should have gave up right from the start..we later found out it was Tory Scafidi..I didnt know anything 'bout the mob back then but my boss was following the shit in the papers b-cause of all the violence @ the time..he was into the shit & the dude 50 ft. away from me @ a newstand saw it & knew who it was,he been on that corner for yrs. I lol 'bout it nowdays though!

I didn't want to leave blood on your carpet...