I mentioned once before that I played a party in Gotti's honor at the Roselli building on US1 in FT. Lauderdale Fl. This had to be around 1985-6. For the record I had no interaction with him at all. I just watched him and his pals eat and drink. And yes, they were nice enough to let us eat too. We also did really good on tips that night.

My Father was Ettore "Terry" Zappi's personal air conditioning mechanic for years. He worked on all of the AC units at Terry's houses plus he did work on Terry yacht which he kept docked at "Le Club International".

Terry also ran all the Bobby Rubinos rib joints for the Gambino family. His grandsons Tony and Frank Galgano handled the day to day operations. My Father did all the AC work for them too, plus the ice machines, walk in freezers etc...

They treated my Dad like a king. Always tipping him extra for last minute calls and sending him home with slabs and slabs of rib's

Over the years working in night clubs I've run into others that you would know but they are not worth mentioning because at most it was just a handshake or a "the music sounds great kid" kind of thing.

Sal