Originally Posted By: DB
Appreciate the words MB but I'm honestly the last person that would know, I'm still in 101 class compared to others here .

My best guess is there are multiple Bronx skippers - way too much shit going on in that area , both white collar , blue and gray. No one imo knows for sure who is calling the shots outside of the in the know guys, likely fronts at that level plus they have a bunch of old timers, who I doubt are day to day, but that family has pride & are real pro's, who I guess givie counsel and have power , who has more is anyone's guess, could be one , could be shared , could be an in the background old timer that has Petes and Barneys ear and trust and who others think are retired, who knows . Those top guys are so insulated IMO now that's it's gonna be hard to pop them and they are too smart to take convicatable cash .

Patsy was a serious in the know guy for sure but if he was speaking to outsiders , its highly likely theres someone else in the Bronx that's even more insulated that is callin shots, but not interacting with anyone outside of 100% for sure guys . I don't think you will see a top tier genovese guy on tape again , those guys ain't ever talking shop to outsiders imo

I'm sure the Bonannos and Columbo guys ain't so careful which is probably partialy a result of them being so greedy and more cash light that exposes them. Don't see WS guys doing that so my best guess is Patsy was maybe an official capo but there a Bronx guy above him .

All is just a total guess on my part and likely wrong .

Db- as always appreciate the response my friend... so Patsy has been an seriousl player for what over 20 yrs now? Wonder why he never ascended to an admin position? Any thoughts on who is filling the power vacuum for thr WS now that Patsy and rooster are locked up? Think they have acting skippers in their absence?

Moe- idk why guys here were hesitant to use actual names, i mean i respect not outing someone thats never been id'd as a wise guy but if they're known as a mobsters, and a criminal who cares about using their real name? But that's my 2 cents,.. im by no means in the know or have relationship with anyone connected so I cant really fault anyone fir not sharing names, just my own selfish desires for Mob knowledge

"No, no, you aint alrite Spyder you got alotta fuckin problems"