Originally Posted By: ralphie_cifaretto
Originally Posted By: yatescj7
Originally Posted By: fatdomgamiello36
For my liberal friends on here.

You fought for a bogus recount. That didn't end well.

You fought for the electorates to switch from Trump. Hillary ended up losing more than he did.

My question is:
Do y'all still believe there is a realistic shot he won't take office?

Recount by proxy. They had their puppet Jill Stein do their dirty work lol. They just can't stand that they are wrong and out of touch with reality. I love it. I absolutely love how pissed off they are. That's the only reason I voted for Trump. Hell they were dumb enough to vote for Obama twice. Americans have just as much right to be as dumb as they were and it eats them up inside. I'm so happy it makes them so mad. Every time they criticize the election and Trump I get all happy and jittery inside. Gonna love these next 8 years as Trump as President. Not 4 years, but 8 because they aren't smart enough to lay off the liberal rhetoric, they are so dumb they ramped it up. We'll have Republicans as President for the next 28 years at the rate they're going.

I never understood how someone can feel good about other people feeling bad. Why do you hate people who disagree with you politically? I voted for Bernie, but my best friend is a Trump supporter..a huge one. I could never imagine rejoicing because he's upset about something. You need a hug bro.

Disagree. It's the human element. I can strongly disagree with an ideology and be happy when it and it's adherents collectively lose but still be friendly with those who disagree with me on an individual basis.

I would agree though that it is important to not just surround oneself with those who agree with him/her politically and ideologically. I would argue that by and large, liberals are less likely to interact daily with those of different ideologies. Hence PC culture, safe spaces, trigger warnings, the atmosphere on college campuses and the general dismay at Trump's election. Maybe if they weren't so locked in a bubble they would have seen this coming.

I'd be shocked if Yates didn't have a liberal friend or two though

Last edited by fatdomgamiello36; 12/23/16 11:20 AM.