Originally Posted By: mikeyballs211
lol "mikeballs" Pmac your spelling/grammar is atrocious and borderline unreadable, but youre info is great and you're good people, thanks for the reply

I know of Prisco, Buster Ardito, Artie Nigro..But I thought Conrad Iannello took over his brothers crew in Little Italy? Daniel Pagano is a good call hes def a powerful Bronx Genovese skipper...Anyone know whos running his crew now that hes in jail? Is it Def Rooster Orefice?

So im wondering Pmac if u know who the other Bx capos in the Genovese fam would be or is that it just the 2 of them? According to Scott Patsy is running the BX basically for the Westside so that would lead me to believe they have a few crews there...Wonder who took over Priscos crew, Arditos crew, etc...Im sure Bronx or some other knowledgeable guys have an idea, any insight fellas?

I see your point about Mancuso, but I dont think the fact that the Bronx has a strong OC connection still correlates to the Bonnano boss automatically having to be a Bronx guy..I mean Cammarrano or whatever his name is I believe is a Long Island/Staten Island guy no? Theyre powerbase from what ive read is def not the Bronx, its LI, SI, and BK.

Sidenote if Bronx, DB, or any of the other phenomenal posters have insight into the skippers for the Westside in the Bronx, can you do me a favor and at least use their last names? Lol PB used to do that shit all the time and would drive me nuts bc his info is amazing, but hed say yea " Louie Long Dick is running a sports book outta Arthur avenue, and for the majority of us who dont know Louies real name, id have no clue who hes talking about then have to ask him like a schmuchk.....I realize this request makes me seem like a fuckin Fed lol but i assure yall im not, just a naive dickhead from the Philly burbs....As always thanks for taking the time to reply boys

Joseph Cammarano is a Brooklyn guy who lives in Long Island. He's from Greenpoint.