Collateral-a slightly better than average film, nowhere near as good as DV makes it out to be... WAY too many establishing shots... only reaffirms the knowledge that Tom Cruise cant act for even 3 minutes.

The Seventh Seal- A highly unsuasal, very well made film about death. I loved the spooky camera work w/ Death POSSIBLE SPOILER WARNING especially the shot wherew the head fool starts to climb the tree and Death appears out of the shadows.

Yojimbo-As much as I enjoyed the story, I cant say I am as much of a fan of Japanese cinema as I am of European and American. Something just felt off about watching it, though I enjoyed the introduction.

White Heat-I know there's going to be an angry mob after me, but....I found this movie to be highly overrateds on this board. A great film it undoubtedly is, and Cagney is amazing, however it didnt live up to expectations I had. It really wasnt a Gangster film, more of a crime and/or noir.

Public Enemy- However lacking it was in character development it made up for in cinematography. One of the best visual pieces Ive seen from that era.

When I get enough time, I'll post reviews of all of these films on the Movie Board.

If winners never lose, well, then a loser sure can sing the blues.