Your missing the point entirely ..you being Jewish validates nothing.. I kow plenty of Jewish people , you are basically stating that we discuss Italians because they are the only organized crime left ! And you only know this because what's written in the papers . Don't believe everything you read , especially when media is biased and controlled . Obvious in this years election! just because you deal drugs doesn't make you organized crime.. That's basically the only racket left .. Who brings the drugs into America ?? The Italians. Right .. That's what's laughable .. I ve had extensive conversations with ex"mobster" whatever the papers label you as the public perceives you as ... People on these blobs only sources are what they read in the papers or movies... My sources actually have credibility ..if Italians and Irish etc were so organized and successful why every neighborhood that they had has been decimated ? Across the U.S.. Not just Ny or Nj .. Everywhere .. After the Fbi was created the mob went to wall st and into corporations anyone that has anything to know about that life they would tell you that .