Originally Posted By: MrJustsayNo
I never Posted about,CLEVELAND,YBOR CITY,OR THE STUFF YOU MENTIONED ! ITS OBVIOUS YOU ARE IGNORANT AND FULL OF SHIT,AND A STRAIGHT UP LIAR !! I JUST POSTED STUFF THAT IS DOCUMENTED AND ON THE INTERNET,YOU SHOULD REREAD MY POSTS AND THEN COME BACK WITH YOUR SELF IN ORDER AND YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT !!! @Sinatraclub

Mrjustsayno- dude i tried to tell you 3 fuckin times the way in which you post , the all caps, and the insanely methed the fuck out frequency that you post old and invalid articles in some cases makes everyone here suspicious and think you're a troll.. i mean look at the hate you're getting.. i tried to warn you to calm the fuck down, not start so many threads, and def don't argue with established knowledgeable guys like alex, sinatra, Sonny, vegas mikey, bronx, Yates, hellonwheels, etc... I believe that you know some valuable info and would like to listen to what you say but if you keep this shit up its only gonna get worse... no one likes a know it all and especially one who posts rapid fire looneytunes shit and in all caps... again im not telling you what to do and not saying my word means anything but you see the reaction you're getting?

I only say shit ive read, i ask questions from the solid great respectful guys and gals here and i dont start shit with anyone bc I disagree w them... just sayin dude take a breath.... and no one thats joined this board 3 weeks ago should have as many posts and threads created as you do unless you're stickin bath salts in ur ass or are trolling..

Last edited by mikeyballs211; 12/14/16 09:38 PM.

"No, no, you aint alrite Spyder you got alotta fuckin problems"