Originally Posted By: dixiemafia
Exactly yates.

I also don't see why a relationship with Russia would be so bad. They are doing the things we SHOULD BE doing in Syria. We're arming the rebels then hitting Asaad's backers, while claiming the rebels need the help. The same rebels turned into what is now ISIS out of Iraq and Pakistan. Wonder where all those new AK-47's and Toyota Hilux's came from? More than likely by money sent to Saudi by the U.S.

That is not right the groups the US are supporting they saw as "moderate" however some turned out to or have supplied Al Qeada affilicated groups so it has been a disaster for the US. The reason they are supplying these groups in the first place is to fight ISIS were formed by saddam hussains former generals in Iraq.

Russia is not fighting ISIS really just bombing innocent civilians and because Russia and Assad have been busy killing innocents in Aleppo ISIS have started to regain ground. Russia have fucked Syria up just as much as the US and Assad is a awful leader and is hated by his own people

Do I think US should deal with Russia to sort out the mess they have both created? yes but I do not think Russia and Iran are doing anything right in Syria at the moment just like the US. Neither country should have ever gone near Syria it is there civil war other countries should not have got involved

Not connected with scott or anyone at gangsterreport

Sorry for the confusion