oak don't say stupid shit tawian bidding come on only reason he brought them up is to annoy the Chinese. Oak in his mind he is looking out for Amercian issues taking on the second most powerful country in the world.

However oak he wont get anything done he is deluded it could be his downfall so I agree there it is a mistake what he is doing.

As for Russia come on they are a country that pretends to be a superpower economically they are not even comparable with the US Russia has real economic problems and at the end of the day it is the strength of the ecomomy that matters Trump does not have to do anything Russia say. The US will probably get better relations but that's it to suggest Trump and Putin are best friends is ridiculous crazy how much the media hates Russia. And oak why is the US and Russia getting on a bad thing? why not I am sick of it its 2016 not 1960 coldwar ended years ago remember a few years back everyone was praising Putin in the West he was seen as a pro western politican now he Is the criminal come on I dislike Putin he is a bully and dictator but so what US deals with Saudia Arabia why cant it deal with Russia?

Last edited by gangstereport; 12/12/16 02:46 PM.

Not connected with scott or anyone at gangsterreport

Sorry for the confusion