Originally Posted By: MrJustsayNo
Listen and PAY CLOSE ATTENTION !! I did not CLAIM anything about any single family, I just posted what I read !! Info that was on the internet !! If you read my many posts CORRECTLY as I post in the English language you would have gotten the point ! Yes,Bensonhurst has changed,Chinese etc ,BUT,There are Still lots of ITALIANS HERE !! and,you obviously left the neighborhood !! So why come back and cry about it and what happened to it ! I go to Cafe Sorrento,I live a block away ! OK,there is the democratic club on 17th and 78th st, The republican club on 17th between 78 and 79th,You have Aurora Cafe club next door on 17th and 79th,around the corner on New Utrecht between 78 and 79th is Louie's Club nondescript,Club Sportivo which is a very active Colombo spot on 75th off 18th ave, San Calogero on 76 and 18th, Petrocelli Club on 76th off New Utrecht ,Cafe/club Romeo on 20th ave and 80th and club San Siciliana castelvetrano on 17th between 79th and 80th,And the nondescript real estate marketing storefront which is a club on 80th between 17th and 18th ave ! There's many many more !

Random all caps and multiple explanation points always say 'I'm very sane and rational'.

Last edited by helenwheels; 12/09/16 10:26 PM.

All God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

I never met anyone who didn't have a very smart child. What happens to these children, you wonder, when they reach adulthood?