Originally Posted By: Hollander
Originally Posted By: alicecooper
Worst news possible: the guy in the op's article is doing his book with Kerri droban, the worst motorcycle writing hack in the history of the United States.

And this guy is rumored out bad not retired. Man this could have been a good book without droban involved. Her hells angels book is the worst book on the club I've ever read (just from a general readership point of view), and her Charles falco book may be simply the worst book I have ever read.

Are there any books about Charlie?

Yes
1. 1967's The Bikeriders. B&W photos and text exactly as those '60's midwestern greasers talked. One of the top 3 club books of all time. In its own category, really. Based around Chicago Outlaws with other tri-state members. Mainly a photo book. Out of print for decades but recently repressed and affordable again. By Danny Lyons.

2. A book of stories published in the 2,000's by iirc a Wisconsin outlaw. Haven't read it. Mixed reviews. If you google outlaws mc books it will come up.

3. I thought there was a photo book published in like the early 2000's, mainly Florida guys? Couldn't find it when looking recently but sometimes these hardcovers are printing in limited runs, bought up mostly by members and just disappear. May have been 81 from another area but I thought it was outlaws.

4. The one I mentioned a couple posts earlier written by that cop mainly about their history in Wisconsin. Mine should arrive tomorrow.

5. That Kerrie droban/Charles falco book...he infiltrated a chapter or something briefly. It's in the second part of the book. Just sensationalized garbage nothing of substance. Terrible, terrible book.

Those are the ones I know of let me know if you know of others..,