It's funny when people not from KC claim they are dead like gangster report. They are alive and well, believe me, and the family even made a few guys in the late 90's (um Joe Pete, hello?)

I've read that article. Had a couple sources unnamed. Well, there are a lot of other sources that would tell you different. Yeah, I know the former poster who said they're more or less a family with titles used ceremoniously. That came from a guy that used to comment a lot on these threads, seems like a good enough guy, but to use that opinion as a basis for an article is silly. But guess what, I know other people who would tell you much different, and to say the people in the article aren't made is silly. You don't know.

And lets disregard the 400k in stolen swag in the DiCapo bust (google it, james dicapo), and the connection of the gambling bust to Willie Jr. Cammisano and his brother (Little Willie killed about 10 people in the 80's alone, and whose father Wille the rat addressed him as a capable killer on a recorded wire tap)

Let's just pretend those guy's weren't made so you can believe the families dead..... well the FBI said Pisciotta was made in the recent hereford house fire and called Sorrentino an associate. read for yourself

http://www.kansascity.com/news/local/art...ouse-arson.html

The family is alive and it's presence is well known in the northland and downtown KC. Most people in KC would tell you that. The opinion of some out of state journalist doesn't make that the reality.

BTW, I don't mean to offend anyone or the above poster. I appreciate the gangster report blog, but that state of the syndicate article had a lot of truth ( I've seen Frank Deluna several times in Jaspers among other made guys), but a lot of it was based of speculation and on sources that think they know whats going on. The family is secretive and discreet.

Those who say don't know, and those who know aren't telling.

Last edited by johnnydoves; 11/30/16 08:38 PM.