Pmac im the same im not into boker stuff really but the hells angels and outlaws are pretty big in Ct ive been to a hells angel smoker before with a relative and this girl i knows father is an outlaw hells angels got chapters in bridgeport and hartford and outlaws in meriden and waterbury/naugatuck few years back hells angel president got shot on highway believe by rival bikers.Used to have a customer back in day who was in James Gang believe they allies w hells angel and had a cellie years back that used to run a strip club that the angels own in bridgeport called Ruby twos his name was tom aka Shaggy he ran a dmv license scam that netted them millions i dont know how to post a link but its all over the internet bunch of dmv employees went down also guy used to get mail in jail from angels all over at xmas guy was getting xmas cards from as far away as germany shit is no jokeguess he was well respected he was almost 70 and been with them forever had a tattoo that said Filthy Few said he put in some serious work with them he told me he either attempted to start or founded first hells angels chapter in new jersey not sure how it worked out or whatever happened with it thats just what he told me he had some crazy stories not really my kind of crowd no disrespect meant kinda trashy but thats just the feeling i got