As far as the Genovese only guys i know are the Curcios my mother and incles went to school with Gus and Franny they did the hit on frank coppola in the phonebooth in Bridgeport back in 81 i think they beat it at trial and believe both are made there father Gus Sr.i believe had his button i dont know much about what fat franny is up to but Gus runs shit in the Bridgeport area from restaurants to strip clubs both the legit and everything included ones lo l hes got his hands in the garbage and recycling business bail bonds you name it if theres big money in that area hes usually involved all this info is on the internet for the most part my older cousins best friend dated Gus's daughter for a little bit years back shes smokin.I dont know much about the patriarca family in my area except for what i read My boys pops got indicted in the Depreta indictment Dominick Manchisi ive knownem my whole life hes just a gambino associate as are a few others around my way but if its not public knowledge im not gonna put these guys business out there