Megale was the top man in Ct. For years before he died shortly after being released from federal prison.Megale was a very serious guy the guy he supposedly groomed and who was running things for him while he was locked up was Dean Depreta of Stamford he took a pinch in a gambling bust before megale got out think he got like 4 years or something like that he reported straight to NY.he wasnt made but was def on track to be id imagime theres a very good chance he gets his button when he gets out hes been close for a long time and kept his mouth shut took his time so well see i have no clue whos in charge of Ct for the gambinos currently the old man Melia is ann associate w supposed ties to the Calabrians in Canada another made guy for them was Victor Richitelli from Bridgeport who died not to long after his last indictment few years back im sure there are quite a few made guys for gambinos living in Ct doesnt always mean they operate there like the capo that was living in trumbull and operating in manhattan in that gambling bust that involved Depreta i remember it saying something about both the gambinos and the westside having card games in Hamden which is located right next to new haven supposedly there was some sort of beef i know it was discussed in another thread for sure but i dont know how to post the link