Believe it or not, there's a Hells Angels chapter out here in Long Island where I'm from, ironically their clubhouse is in Hempstead, which is 'Hood central. I used to walk past there going to a friends house or something and the place always looked defunct, but they definitely were around because I'd see them riding up and down Hempstead Turnpike all the time. Now the place has a complete makeover, there's a huge flaming skull atop this flagpost thing, behind the big black gate they have to give them privacy I guess. There's new decals and shit on the actual clubhouse thats there, so it's obvious their getting money from somewhere, where I just don't know. And the majority of them are white guys, which means they probably aren't from the immediate surrounding area, but ride out there daily. There was also an HA bar I used to go to thats in Queens, it has an irish name, and you wouldn't think it was an HA bar until you went inside and saw the bar decorations and old guys with ponytails and beards hanging around. They definitely branch out as they opened their bar up for the public and held certain college based events on almost every weekend. But they'd be there as the security team for the night. I met some cool guys at that place. I miss those times.

Last edited by SinatraClub; 11/27/16 11:34 PM.