I purchased Saw last night on DVD, because everyone I talked to said it was "soooooo scary." I watched it, and to be honest, I thought it was a good movie. For a film that was shot in only 18 days, I liked it a lot. Now as for it being scary? I think the people who say it's scary really don't have a firm grasp on the definitions of the words "scary" and "disturbing." It's not scary by any means, but it was rather disturbing. Horror film makers have lost touch on what really scares people, in my opinion. Gallons of blood, guts, brains, etc. is not scary. You gotta be able to get inside the viewer's head, and f*ck with their minds. Sadly, that hasn't been done in a horror film since the 80s. But overall, Saw was a good film, that was disturbing, but not frightening.

"Growing up my dad was like 'You have a great last name, Galifianakis. Galifianakis...begins with a gal...and ends with a kiss...' I'm like that's great dad, can we get it changed to 'Galifianafuck' please?" -- Zach Galifianakis