Originally Posted By: pmac
Hells angels. I live down the street from a dive bar they frequent i see patches from states all over the place. I dont know if the ones around new england are deep in the meth biz like they are in cali. But there highly organized and allways beat people up.

I got a little Angels tale. This happened at the Squire in Revere. It was a Tuesday. Amateur Night. Which was basically the pimps from Roxbury/Dorchester/Mattapan would bring their girls over to dance. Not many regulars there but there were a few. So the Angels come in and set up at the end of the bar near the front door. One of the regulars, who happened to be a former active associate of the local lcn faction who was now in his 80's ,walked down to the other end of the bar near the bathrooms and approached one of the girls who was now sitting at a table after dancing. He goes up to her and offers her a good chunk of change to come back to his house with him (god bless him). Hearing what he said her pimp gets up and starts sticking his finger in the old pisan's chest. The guy is standing his ground when the pimp slaps him. The slap is heard and the Angels send down one of their Prospects to "clear that shit up" . Now this being before the infamous shooting in there by B.A. there were no metal detectors and the Prospect was carrying a hammer. He goes up to the pimp, cracks him good with the hammer, the pimp's posse (I use that word lightly) gets up and all hell broke loose. Bing bang boom tables chairs glasses bottles shit flying everywhere . Pimps and posse down and out and the Angels all flew out the door, hit their bikes and headed for Lynn.

Colin Sullivan: "What Freud said about the Irish is: We're the only people who are impervious to psychoanalysis."

Cincotti said: "They don't have the scruples that we have." Zannino agreed. "You know how I knew they weren't Italiano? When they bombed the fucking house. We don't do that."