Originally Posted By: Giacomo_Vacari
That won't happen. All this talk of California breaking away from the union is just venting from frustration. If anything, California needs to break into two or three states. Los Angeles, Sacramento, and San Francisco get most of the state revenues, which angers most of the state population.

I would not mind if California broke away from the United States and sink in the ocean. smile

My friend sends me a picture over looking a forest. I am thinking if a fire breaks out he is dead. I also think watch out for bears. I do that all time I do it when I visit my kids new houses.

I ever tell you guys I go over my daughters house for a barbque I am in the house playing with my grand daughter. I hear her yelling to us to get out of the house. I thinking what the hell us going on. Well her barbque that she brought with her evidently was damaged in the move and caught fire near the propane tank. They call the fire department its volunteer. By the time they come the house would have burned down and the surrounding forest would have caught fire.

So I get the fire extinguisher and go in the back yard. Everyone is telling me to get out of there. First I move the barbque from near the house and into open space. I burn my arm doing it. Then I put out the fire. Spray the tank then 25 minutes after that the firemen in their truck show up.

I tell the firemen my wife of over 50 yrs is yelling at me to get out. I say she must still love me. Then I tell them she was calmer when the planes hit the wtc she worked there that day.

My grand kids were on the fire truck my son took pictures ,:)

Then my kids say what now. I say let's buy another barbque already put together and another tank and do it. So we did it we started to eat 10 at night.

only the unloved hate