GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
2 registered members (Lana, Liggio), 459 guests, and 2 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,851
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,286
Hollander 24,442
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,530
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,434
Posts1,060,898
Members10,349
Most Online992
Yesterday at 04:40 PM
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
Strongest oc in the us ? #898251
11/12/16 10:15 AM
11/12/16 10:15 AM
M
MeyerLansky Offline OP
Underboss
MeyerLansky  Offline OP
M
Underboss
Who is the Strongest oc in the us ? By power and by money and connections.

Re: Strongest oc in the us ? [Re: MeyerLansky] #898253
11/12/16 10:53 AM
11/12/16 10:53 AM
naples,italy
furio_from_naples Offline
furio_from_naples  Offline

naples,italy
For sure a mexican drug cartel maybe the Sinaloa Cartel.

Re: Strongest oc in the us ? [Re: MeyerLansky] #898254
11/12/16 11:04 AM
11/12/16 11:04 AM
S
SmearyGoose1768 Offline
Made Member
SmearyGoose1768  Offline
S
Made Member
The Sinaloa cartel they are responsible for a lot of the drugs coming into the U.S.

Re: Strongest oc in the us ? [Re: MeyerLansky] #898255
11/12/16 11:17 AM
11/12/16 11:17 AM
M
MeyerLansky Offline OP
Underboss
MeyerLansky  Offline OP
M
Underboss
More then the lcn ?!

Re: Strongest oc in the us ? [Re: MeyerLansky] #898256
11/12/16 11:24 AM
11/12/16 11:24 AM
S
SmearyGoose1768 Offline
Made Member
SmearyGoose1768  Offline
S
Made Member
Originally Posted By: MeyerLansky
More then the lcn ?!

Yes, the Sinaloa Cartel is responsible for 60% of the drugs coming into the U.S. The Jaliscon Nueva Generation and much smaller cartels don't compare to Sinaloa (cartel).

Re: Strongest oc in the us ? [Re: MeyerLansky] #898257
11/12/16 11:58 AM
11/12/16 11:58 AM
BillyBrizzi Offline
Underboss
BillyBrizzi  Offline
Underboss
It depends on which region in the US, I'm convinced that the LCN is still the most powerful group in the Northeast.

It's an organization that is so entrenched, we're talking about a time span of close to a 130 years now. They still have a lot of connections and influence, especially in the NY/NJ area. Of course you've got your brokesters, but you had those kind of guys also in the golden age of the 60's and 70's.

And it really also is comparing apples with oranges. For LCN drug trafficking is just one of their activities, for the cartels it's the only thing, except from money laundering of course. Gambling really is the core business of the LCN, so they don't have to compete with each other. I don't know it of course, but I bet certain associates and/or soldiers are doing business with cartel operatives in the Northeast.

When it comes to the strength and reach of cartels, Sinaloa is the strongest according to the DEA. The map below shows the areas of influence of the respective cartels in the US:

Last edited by BillyBrizzi; 11/12/16 12:05 PM.

FORTIS FORTUNA IUVAT
Re: Strongest oc in the us ? [Re: BillyBrizzi] #898261
11/12/16 12:23 PM
11/12/16 12:23 PM
H
Hollander Offline
Hollander  Offline
H

Originally Posted By: BillyBrizzi
It depends on which region in the US, I'm convinced that the LCN is still the most powerful group in the Northeast.

It's an organization that is so entrenched, we're talking about a time span of close to a 130 years now. They still have a lot of connections and influence, especially in the NY/NJ area. Of course you've got your brokesters, but you had those kind of guys also in the golden age of the 60's and 70's.

Correct and the feds estimate that various Italian Mafia groups have also more than 3,000 members in the States.

"The king is dead, long live the king!"
Re: Strongest oc in the us ? [Re: MeyerLansky] #898269
11/12/16 01:13 PM
11/12/16 01:13 PM
naples,italy
furio_from_naples Offline
furio_from_naples  Offline

naples,italy
Billy the mob is strong on NY,NJ and Massachusetts while the Cartels was strong on California and the Bode states.
But I think that strong means violent so the Cartels strike more fear than lcn and the drugs generate more money to corrupt more people.
Now the mob rat walk on the sun while the people who ratted on the Cartels must watch his back for all their life.

Re: Strongest oc in the us ? [Re: MeyerLansky] #898347
11/12/16 09:31 PM
11/12/16 09:31 PM
Mississippi - 662
B
BlackFamily Offline
Underboss
BlackFamily  Offline
B
Underboss
Mississippi - 662
More to America than LCN & Cartels; Prison Mobs, 1% Clubs, Domestic & Foreign Syndicates, and certain Street Gang networks too. Everyone strength minus Cartels is rooted in their local level and somewhat regional.

If you think you are too small to make a difference, you haven't spend the night with a mosquito.
- African Proverb
Re: Strongest oc in the us ? [Re: MeyerLansky] #898374
11/13/16 07:31 AM
11/13/16 07:31 AM
Chicago
C
CabriniGreen Offline
Underboss
CabriniGreen  Offline
C
Underboss
Chicago
It's tough to say.....

Money- Sinaloa I would say

Connections- another tough one; LCN is still the most connected organized crime group, it's the real strength of the organization

( Yall honestly kill me counting the made guys, if the numbers don't make a street gang stronger than the mob, what the hell would it have to do with mafia strength? That's why it's fascinating to me watching guys try to make sense of Canada. With the small clans and no perfect charts laying out everything for every one. Guys seem to love charts....)

The mob for me is about connections, not manpower. Look at Philly;

Just looking at the guys, it's like, okay this is ragtag shit. Then the indictment comes out and you see the cooperation between the different mafia gangs, you see the connections with crooked doctors, and all that went into the Medicare scam. THAT indictment to me is what the mob is all about... You get a mob street guy, a crooked Doctor, some fake old people or at least some who will play ball, and come out with a 100 million dollar scam. It almost sounds like one of those jokes.

But there are different kinda connections;

Take Sinaloa, now I think most of their power is brought to bear IN Mexico, but I would guess there is not an organization more in tune with STREETS, simply because they deal with so many gangs. So many DIFFERENT gangs, and even different organizations from different ethnicities. They sell drugs, they can't really afford to be picky, EVERYONE DOES DRUGS. And they are EVERYWHERE IN THE WORLD NOW, not just a Cali or NY, or Chitown...

But this the US soooo....

Then you got prison gangs, or gangs that are strong in jail. Like sure the mob is the MOST CONNECTED organization, but if you go to jail in NY, it may look like the Bloods are the strongest organization to you. In Cali, probably the Mexican Mafia or again some Blood or Crip set.

For political power, none of these gangs got shit on Corporate America, like please, they can't even compete at a national level, MAYBE you can payoff someone's Mayor, some cops here and there I'm sure. Corruption is endemic everywhere. But LCN still has some Unions like the Teamsters, so I give em the edge there too.....

And then there is just raw street power, like guns in the streets. This is going to be gangs most of the time, but like how bankers control armies, those holding the purse strings can usually control a gang, this is usually the suppliers.
But Sometimes these gangs are able to organize and exert some serious clout with suppliers, like the what was in Canada,the syndicate?

Furio makes a good point about LCN and the fear factor being kinda lacking. But what they have is a market brand no other group can touch, the Mafia is like the criminal equivalent of Budwiser to beer and shit lol.....

I'll say LCN, but only because of the Gambinos-Calabrian nexus in NY. That development couldn't have done anything but make them more powerful in the region...

A street gang has 1000 guys in it, its like okay, They can put 10 guys on 100 corners, they can move x amount of drugs. It's like you can SEE the power, SEE the strength. In jail, it's the biggest motherfucker, the sickest motherfucker, or the biggest, baddest group in there. You can SEE the strength.

Now with a mob guy, he might be overweight, or elderly. He might not LOOK tough. He might even be a terrible fuckin shot or a bad street fighter. But he knows a good coke dealer. He knows a good weed dealer. He knows a good heroin guy. He knows guys who SUPPLY these guys. He knows loan sharks or is one himself so he has access to money. He has a sports book so he knows gamblers. He knows Union people, he knows all the right people at all the right nightclubs. He knows a crooked cop or ten. Maybe a crooked local politician or two who can clear a zoning violation or get you a permit or liquor license or whatever. He knows guys who do ripoffs, or hi jackings. He's friendly with working professionals. He knows whores, strippers, he knows fences who can move stolen shit quick. He's knows a teenager who will steal you a car, or a guy who can be trusted to be a shooter for hire. He knows people who work at the docks, he knows guys in construction, he knows guys that sell liquor, he can get you bootleg cloths and cigarettes. Now you can't SEE any of this initially. But when a guy is doing it right, he's making money from like everywhere at once, he's like a Crime Ambassador, facilitators for criminal activity, that's how I see American LCN. Basically HE IS CONNECTED, this is his strength. (Very different from Canada IMO, the narcotics are the fuel that powers everything else there, same with the Cartels in Mexico)

Last edited by CabriniGreen; 11/13/16 07:55 AM.
Re: Strongest oc in the us ? [Re: MeyerLansky] #898376
11/13/16 07:42 AM
11/13/16 07:42 AM
Chicago
C
CabriniGreen Offline
Underboss
CabriniGreen  Offline
C
Underboss
Chicago
But having said all that, there isn't a wager in the world that is going to pay off like a 5000$ kilo of fentanyl returning a cool million.

Even that huge Medicaid fraud. In the time we have read about it, during the time the Feds have investigated it, and all the time in between, I GUARANTEE YOU, there have been 100 loads ( probably more like a thousand) of Narcotics that equal or dwarf the dollar amount that they netted from that scam. Am I'm seriously low balling the shit.

People bet on the weekends, they do drugs all week. People go out to clubs all year long, when the sports seasons have their offseasons, and in these clubs they do drugs all night long. The gambling money, really none of it IMO can ever compete with drugs as far as revenue......

Re: Strongest oc in the us ? [Re: MeyerLansky] #898381
11/13/16 09:18 AM
11/13/16 09:18 AM
M
MeyerLansky Offline OP
Underboss
MeyerLansky  Offline OP
M
Underboss
So the gangs are the one who run things in the us ?
Mob guy wont hurt a civillian right ?

Re: Strongest oc in the us ? [Re: BlackFamily] #898394
11/13/16 12:05 PM
11/13/16 12:05 PM
H
Hollander Offline
Hollander  Offline
H

Originally Posted By: BlackFamily
More to America than LCN & Cartels; Prison Mobs, 1% Clubs, Domestic & Foreign Syndicates, and certain Street Gang networks too. Everyone strength minus Cartels is rooted in their local level and somewhat regional.

True so many ethnic mobs it hard to say who's more powerful, the face of organized crime has changed a lot the last 20 years.

Re: Strongest oc in the us ? [Re: MeyerLansky] #898398
11/13/16 12:55 PM
11/13/16 12:55 PM
A
americafyeah Offline
Capo
americafyeah  Offline
A
Capo
maybe it's just me but i wouldn't consider mexican drug cartels to be organized crime.they are simply drug traffickers. and in mexico,they operate as terrorist organizations,albeit "narcoterrorism" but i still think they are the textbook definition of terrorists,only without the religious component

Re: Strongest oc in the us ? [Re: americafyeah] #898400
11/13/16 01:23 PM
11/13/16 01:23 PM
D
Dwalin2011 Offline
Underboss
Dwalin2011  Offline
D
Underboss
Originally Posted By: americafyeah
maybe it's just me but i wouldn't consider mexican drug cartels to be organized crime.they are simply drug traffickers. and in mexico,they operate as terrorist organizations,albeit "narcoterrorism" but i still think they are the textbook definition of terrorists,only without the religious component

I think it's precisely the lack of the religious component that is the key difference. Since they rely on money and not on religious fanaticism, they can buy many allies among politicians and law enforcement and have white-collar front people in the upper society. The methods are terroristic indeed, but if for them it is business and not ideology, I think they are still organized crime. For example, in Italy in the 80s and first 90s, after Toto' Riina took over, the Cosa Nostra used terrorist methods too (first killing judges and policemen who were too good at doing their jobs, killing relatives of underworld rivals, then their own political protectors who were unable to overturn the maxi-trial life sentences), but they are still considered mafia. Even though later they went completely crazy, Giovanni Brusca even wanted to plant poisoned needles in the sand on beaches to mass murder random tourists just to intimidate the public.

Willie Marfeo to Henry Tameleo:

1) "You people want a loaf of bread and you throw the crumbs back. Well, fuck you. I ain't closing down."

2) "Get out of here, old man. Go tell Raymond to go shit in his hat. We're not giving you anything."
Re: Strongest oc in the us ? [Re: Hollander] #898428
11/13/16 05:05 PM
11/13/16 05:05 PM
Mississippi - 662
B
BlackFamily Offline
Underboss
BlackFamily  Offline
B
Underboss
Mississippi - 662
Hollander

Consider the last 80 years of O.C in America. The U.S been diverse in a similarly fashion as England , Netherlands, or perhaps somewhat Russia.

If you think you are too small to make a difference, you haven't spend the night with a mosquito.
- African Proverb
Re: Strongest oc in the us ? [Re: MeyerLansky] #898431
11/13/16 05:19 PM
11/13/16 05:19 PM
Mississippi - 662
B
BlackFamily Offline
Underboss
BlackFamily  Offline
B
Underboss
Mississippi - 662
Going back to the OP categories, it will have to be broken into Rackets then list each group ( LCN, 1% Clubs, Prison Mobs, Street gangs, Independents, Foreign).

Rackets: Gambling / Arms Trafficking / Prostitution / Loan Sharking / Extortion & Protection / Auto Theft / Fraud / Human Trafficking / Drug Trafficking / Money Laundering

I'll leave out Labor racketeering due to it being near exclusively LCN specialty. Now we could take the time to categorize these listings for each group. Call it the BB's O.C Analysis In U.S. Don't know why our Feds don't publish this like Europol, Canada, & other countries.

- African Proverb
Re: Strongest oc in the us ? [Re: Dwalin2011] #898479
11/14/16 01:27 AM
11/14/16 01:27 AM
S
SmearyGoose1768 Offline
Made Member
SmearyGoose1768  Offline
S
Made Member
Originally Posted By: Dwalin2011

I think it's precisely the lack of the religious component that is the key difference. Since they rely on money and not on religious fanaticism, they can buy many allies among politicians and law enforcement and have white-collar front people in the upper society. The methods are terroristic indeed, but if for them it is business and not ideology, I think they are still organized crime. For example, in Italy in the 80s and first 90s, after Toto' Riina took over, the Cosa Nostra used terrorist methods too (first killing judges and policemen who were too good at doing their jobs, killing relatives of underworld rivals, then their own political protectors who were unable to overturn the maxi-trial life sentences), but they are still considered mafia. Even though later they went completely crazy, Giovanni Brusca even wanted to plant poisoned needles in the sand on beaches to mass murder random tourists just to intimidate the public.

I think the key difference between the violence commited by the Mexican cartels and the Islamist terrorist groups is the motive and reason behind it. For example when the cartels behead people and throw their bodies in the central town square is to "calendar" or heat up the "plaza". (Sinaloa doesn't do this btw). They do this so the authorities especially the federal government will concentrate their troops and crackdown on the cartels in that specific city or town. This will make it harder for the cartel that is affected by this to operate, NOT to intimidate the public. I think that is the key difference here. Terrorist groups do so to intimidate the public and make the people living there to support them out of fear. Also terrorist groups take over the local government or government and govern their area by fear. The cartels don't, they instead corrupt the local government and infiltrate the police, it's not a complete take over like the terrorists groups typically do.

Last edited by SmearyGoose1768; 11/14/16 01:29 AM.
Re: Strongest oc in the us ? [Re: MeyerLansky] #898610
11/14/16 11:40 PM
11/14/16 11:40 PM
S
strococs Offline
Capo
strococs  Offline
S
Capo
LCN is a fucking joke compared to the Cartels.

The cartels are into all kinds of scams not just drugs.

Re: Strongest oc in the us ? [Re: strococs] #898629
11/15/16 08:59 AM
11/15/16 08:59 AM
H
Hollander Offline
Hollander  Offline
H

Originally Posted By: strococs
LCN is a fucking joke compared to the Cartels.

The cartels are into all kinds of scams not just drugs.

True, extortion, kidnappings, prostitution etc..but we also see the fragmentation of the old cartels.

Re: Strongest oc in the us ? [Re: MeyerLansky] #898681
11/16/16 11:14 AM
11/16/16 11:14 AM
M
m2w Offline
Underboss
m2w  Offline
M
Underboss
mexican cartels supply american gangs with drugs, i read about 90%, but how are really active in the states? the fact that thy supplied local gangs it doesn't mean they are the strongest in the states, i don't think that aside supplyng gangs they are so much active on the streets

Re: Strongest oc in the us ? [Re: m2w] #898717
11/16/16 06:11 PM
11/16/16 06:11 PM
S
SmearyGoose1768 Offline
Made Member
SmearyGoose1768  Offline
S
Made Member
Originally Posted By: m2w
mexican cartels supply american gangs with drugs, i read about 90%, but how are really active in the states? the fact that thy supplied local gangs it doesn't mean they are the strongest in the states, i don't think that aside supplyng gangs they are so much active on the streets

What do you mean by active? The Mexican cartels have distribution networks in ever major city in the U.S and most towns, they don't supply the street gangs but they distribute the drugs and sell them at wholesale level. So yes they pretty active in the U.S. They also set up businesses to launder the money and wiretap it back to Mexico using banks.

Last edited by SmearyGoose1768; 11/16/16 06:34 PM.
Re: Strongest oc in the us ? [Re: MeyerLansky] #898760
11/17/16 09:47 AM
11/17/16 09:47 AM
Chicago
C
CabriniGreen Offline
Underboss
CabriniGreen  Offline
C
Underboss
Chicago
Do some of you guys realize, the cartels logistics network rivals something like UPS, or Amazon?

Why is it so many people think unless you stick a pin in a guy's finger, burn a saint, it's not OC?

And why do people insist on believing anything today comes near drug revenue?

If I hear one more person say drug organizations aren't organized crime, like Jesus Christ......

Re: Strongest oc in the us ? [Re: MeyerLansky] #898768
11/17/16 11:33 AM
11/17/16 11:33 AM
BennyB Offline
Made Member
BennyB  Offline
Made Member
LCN seems to be fading with few young people joining, and the cartels are the opposite

Re: Strongest oc in the us ? [Re: BennyB] #898774
11/17/16 01:30 PM
11/17/16 01:30 PM
A
americafyeah Offline
Capo
americafyeah  Offline
A
Capo
the cartels are based in mexico,they have no organization or real power in the u.s. there is no Sinaloa,zetas,gulf etc cartel on u.s. soil. they might send 1 individual across the border to speak on their behalf,and farm out sales to a u.s. based gang,but taht's the extent of it.their activity in the US is very limited. there's no region of the u.s. that the cartels control,like the lcn does.secondly, if you want to consider Mexican cartels oc,then you'd have to change the definition of organized crime. think about it like this,if lcn were to start hanging headless torsos from freeway overpasses,kidnap and disappear pacifist college student protestors, catholic priests,and kill civilians indiscriminately,with mass graves throughout the country,etc would they still considered organized crime,or rightly called a terrist organization?the Taliban also control the opium trade,and have an expansive and profitable drug network that rivals any cartel,including sinaloa.but you wouldn't call the Taliban oc,same should apply to the cartels. i don't consider them oc,and drug trafficking alone doesn't make you a legimiate oc group. kidnapping,ransoms,political assassinations,and their other activities are more akin to terrist activities than oc.

Re: Strongest oc in the us ? [Re: MeyerLansky] #898779
11/17/16 02:12 PM
11/17/16 02:12 PM
BennyB Offline
Made Member
BennyB  Offline
Made Member
Good point, but terrorism is more about committing crimes for a religious or political message - not just for money.

I think the cartels are OC, but yes, maybe the most horrible OC group ever

Re: Strongest oc in the us ? [Re: BennyB] #898781
11/17/16 02:32 PM
11/17/16 02:32 PM
A
alicecooper Offline
Underboss
alicecooper  Offline
A
Underboss
strongest oc in the US in 2016...1%ers lol

That's as ridiculous and laughable as saying biker gangs run prisons.

My vote goes for the cartels/gangs along the distribution networks. Of course, that's not counting big pharma (who gave a cool $500,000 towards anti-pot legalization in AZ alone), firms like Monsanto who are by many definitions international terrorists, and the banks...hopefully no explanation needed on that one.

Edit: in regards to terrorism it should be acknowledged that the layman's definition is evolving.

Last edited by alicecooper; 11/17/16 02:37 PM.
Re: Strongest oc in the us ? [Re: MeyerLansky] #898805
11/17/16 05:38 PM
11/17/16 05:38 PM
C
cookcounty Offline
Underboss
cookcounty  Offline
C
Underboss
the fucking police are the strongest oc group

they don't get paid much salary wise but they never go to jail and nobody snitches

Re: Strongest oc in the us ? [Re: americafyeah] #898831
11/17/16 08:41 PM
11/17/16 08:41 PM
S
SmearyGoose1768 Offline
Made Member
SmearyGoose1768  Offline
S
Made Member
the cartels are based in mexico,they have no organization or real power in the u.s. there is no Sinaloa,zetas,gulf etc cartel on u.s. soil. they might send 1 individual across the border to speak on their behalf,and farm out sales to a u.s. based gang,but taht's the extent of it.their activity in the US is very limited. there's no region of the u.s. that the cartels control,like the lcn does.secondly, if you want to consider Mexican cartels oc,then you'd have to change the definition of organized crime. think about it like this,if lcn were to start hanging headless torsos from freeway overpasses,kidnap and disappear pacifist college student protestors, catholic priests,and kill civilians indiscriminately,with mass graves throughout the country,etc would they still considered organized crime,or rightly called a terrist organization?the Taliban also control the opium trade,and have an expansive and profitable drug network that rivals any cartel,including sinaloa.but you wouldn't call the Taliban oc,same should apply to the cartels. i don't consider them oc,and drug trafficking alone doesn't make you a legimiate oc group. kidnapping,ransoms,political assassinations,and their other activities are more akin to terrist activities than oc.

You keep bringing up violence on the innocent by the cartels to say they are a terrorist organization and not OC but the flaw with your argument or logic is that EVERY organization or criminal organization has killed innocents before even the LCN. EVERY single one of them. So that makes them terrorists too? Like I said a big difference between the cartels in Mexico and OC in general outside the U.S is that typically organized crime groups corrupt the institutions, government and police or law enforcement. "Terorists" groups like the Taliban and Al Qaeda typically take over not just control the area they operate. It's a complete take over of the government and they implement their own laws like Sharia and other extremist Islamic practices on the local population. It's a complete take over and not corruption what makes the key difference here. Also terrorist groups aren't part of the social fabric and economy like the cartels. They operate on the fringes of society and aren't rooted into society like the cartels have done. The same can be applied to all classified terrorist groups like FARC, Taliban, Al Qaeda all of them were usually or are foreign or outside groups not are not rooted into society. Again the key difference between an OC groups like the cartels and terrorist groups like Al Qaeda and Taliban is that the cartels corrupt the local government and police while the Taliban take over the area and govern the populace with their ideology and practices like Sharia Law.

Last edited by SmearyGoose1768; 11/17/16 08:44 PM.
Re: Strongest oc in the us ? [Re: SmearyGoose1768] #898832
11/17/16 08:51 PM
11/17/16 08:51 PM
S
SmearyGoose1768 Offline
Made Member
SmearyGoose1768  Offline
S
Made Member
Also what do you mean that the cartels don't control in the U.S? They control the distribution and wholesale of drugs in the U.S, there is no other group in the U.S that has the reach of the cartels in Mexico. All the money made of distribution and wholesale in the U.S gets send back to Mexico. It doesn't stay here in the U.S. Also many heads of distribution cells in the U.S go to Mexico to meet up with the bosses to see how things are going etc. and many are Mexican nationals or Mexican Americans. All of the orders to either beat, torture or kill someone that owes them money or steal etc. come from Mexico a foreign country not the U.S. So yes they do have control in the U.S.

Last edited by SmearyGoose1768; 11/17/16 08:52 PM.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull