Today before I went to bed I watched another movie (knowing that I had to wake up at 8 today to go to work, but this movie was well worth it). I had been wanting to watch Soul Survivors for a little time because I saw it at Wal-Mart in the $5.50 bin and I was going to pick it up but I don't like buying movies without seeing them first. So last night at a friend of mine's house he had it so I barrowed it and watched it. He said he hated it and would probably never watch it again, but I REALLY enjoyed it. I LOVE Eliza Dushku with all of my heart and I thought she was good in it. It's not a great movie but I thought it was better than my friend made it out to be. Now I've gotta try to find it at Wal-Mart for $5.50 now so that I can own it. This week I've got quiet a few movies to watch. I'm going to barrow King Arther and Napoleon Dynamite from a friend of mine, and I just barrowed The Crow from another friend of mine. And from work I grabbed Quentin Tarantino presents Iron Monkey and Quentin Tarantino presents My Name Is Modesty. I have never heard of the latter but that last movie I saw that Quentin Tarantino presented (Hero), I REALLY enjoyed!