Originally Posted By: Blackjack2121
He probably has the money for Jacobs, just doesn't want to spend it since his thing is getting everyone else to pay for his shit.

Surprised people still put up with it, I guess because he is the boss and has the family muscle behind him. Otherwise I would think guys would eventually get tired of his shit.

Him getting out of paying 8k to New York is just Joey being Joey. You think the guy didn't have 8k to spare from his Florida schemes and Philly kick ups? lol

If it wasnt for his boss status and muscle behind him (which is why it wont happen) I would think someone might get tired of him and take him out. He has been doing this shit since he was a kid according to Leonetti. Stealing money he was responsible for bringing from his dad to leonetti. The betting into his own guys books and not paying...etc

No doubt !! And if it was not for Chucky knowing all the inns and outs of everything going on under Nick " Skinny would have never made it down the block.

The stuff this guy did to people would make a regular street guy take him out just the lowest of low and you guys only herd a 10th of what he did.

Nobody would have followed him if not for his dad's info and 95% of the crew put away .

But he did it !!!

Last edited by Serpiente; 11/11/16 11:26 PM.

Cackling like a banty Rooster.

I love this," "I just love this."