I mostly just know about the CT.and N.Y. areas where ive resided but those Philly guys interest me dont get me wrong Joey seems as stand up as they come and definetelty has earned his stripes but he always had the Merlino name to solidify his reputation and that cant hurt coming up with ur pops being a heavyweight but Steve Mazzone seems like a real smooth character who definetely knew how to earn and never hesitated when it came time to put that work in came up and made a name for himself sounds like he gets the women gets money and is respected across the board and i agree that he plays a huge part in keeping that family running as smoothly as possible he gets respect from the older scarfo era guys and came up through all the drama as one of Joeys tight knit crew that group seems to be as solid and loyal of a group as they come and theyve had there little beefs with eachother and always stay true to the code basically that whole bunch are all hitters or at least once were and once you got that in you its in you for life im interested though how those guys are feeling knowing Joey was getting all that money on the side who knows though about how much they knew i know i dont but i know they all happy they havent been in the indictments no money is worth that ....we will see though when joey get sentenced will he stay at top maybe ligambi again shit maybe Stevie but one thing for sure Mazzones gonna be in the mix on top that family however it play out as long as hes on the streets he will be near the top