I was reading some older articles earlier and came across an interesting murder, which also led me to view several more killings he was suspected in. I never thought Mazzone was a heavy guy..but apparently in the 90's he was racking up a nice body count. I can only remember a few, if anyone knows of anymore feel free to list them. It was at least like 6 or nmore.

But the most interesting murder to me was that of Michael "Dutchie" Avicolli, maybe because I never heard of it. Dutchie was Once a close friend of Mazzone. Was a driver of Skinny Joey as well.

Apparently the guy started fucking around with Handsome Stevie's wife. After this Mazzone started an affair with one of Avicoll's girlfriend. He then whacked him out and the body was never found. Supposedly buried on a farm somewhere in Northern New Jersey.

Mazzone was said to be the first and main shooter that fucked up Joey Chang in the diner. I believe it was Horsehead Scafidi that fingered him as the first gunman going into that Wharfield Diner and went directly to the kitchen where Chang was and started pumping lead in him.

Was just shocked he was such a violent guy. Thought he was more white collar but he got his hands very dirty and bloody through the years.

Probably a factor in why guys like Phillip Narducci who cannot stand Skinny, still respect Mazzone.

Last edited by Blackjack2121; 11/11/16 06:22 PM.