While checking what was on HBO last night, I came across this movie entitled "The Hamburg Cell." The title gave me no clue as to what this movie was about, as I had never heard of it.

When I check the description, it noted that it was about the pre events of 911 in "painstaking" detail, and that some may find it offensive. Reluctantly I watched it. Apparently everything in the movie is based on documented events.

Hamburg is referring to Hamburg German and a revolutionary cell that began there pre 911. It's very had to judge the movie in the sense that it was our country that was attacked and I can't look at any of these characters with any kind of sympathy or understanding whatsoever.

The part that will probably piss every American off is that they portray the terrorists as shall we say "normal" :rolleyes: human being who happened to get caught up in this. It really was different. I never heard of any of the actors and did finish seeing the movie. Anyone else hear of it before?

TIS
The Hamburg Cell

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon