InCamelot- this is one Gotti topic that i think is interesting..thank Christ you're not asking about Castellano, Decicco, or Sammy the Bull..basically any questions about Castellanos murder or Gotti as boss should be outlawed, but this topic IMO is a good one... thats just my 2 centw bc those topics have been covered ad nauseum and frankly John Gotti was a terrible boss not worth the attention he gets...

As far as Gotti as a capo, i know Michael Franzese told a story in a doc about going up against John when he was a skipper over his guy selling drugs at a flea market in Long Island that Franzese and the Columbos controlled. There was a sit down and according to Franzese he asked to buy John out to prevent the drug dealing to which Gotti of course said "you don't buy me out I buy you out " and he did ..which was what the Columbos wanted all along

Franzese and Also Henry Hill claimed that when John was a capo he threw his weight around, but that other crews in the Columbos and Lucchese families could tell he was a man on the rise and a natural leader....hope this helps

Last edited by mikeyballs211; 11/01/16 12:43 AM.

"No, no, you aint alrite Spyder you got alotta fuckin problems"