Tommy DeSimone could have been killed by a Gambino crew like Gotti or Agro, but I don't think so. Seeing as how he was last seen by Al D'Arco in the company of Peter "Rugsy" Vario and Bruno Facciola at Bruno's pizzeria all dressed up I am quite certain it was done by the Lucchese Family by guys in the Vario crew.I mean, Tommy thought he was being made. Easiest way is to get Lucchese made guys to lure him somewhere and shoot him in the back of the head. Tommy sees Gambino guys he would know something was up. IMO Lucchese members Peter Rugsy Vario and Bruno Facciolo did the hit. Take into account who says Gotti did the hit, Henry Hill. He doesn't know shit to that level. The other account that Tommy Agro did it, Joe Dogs who says he was told by Agro himself. This was after Agro had 2 goons almost beat him to death. Sorry, but I will go with what Al D'Arco says which is Tommy was in Vario HQ Geffkens Bar with Rugsy, Paul Jr., Pete the Killer, Bruno etc dressed to the nines with diamond cufflinks and everyone(even the barmaid) congratulating Tommy on his making which was about to take place. Al later saw Tommy, Rugsy, and Bruno at Bruno's pizzeria (all dressed to the nines and waiting on someone). D'Arco says Rugsy and Bruno took him to his "Making Ceremony" pushed him in and whacked him.

Last edited by carlitosway; 10/25/16 02:02 AM.