I mentioned LoRusso awhile ago. Someone said some of the same things you guys are, that beyond the Nuvolettas and Casalesi, the rest aren't organized. I think this is a little off. The LoRussos go back to the Secondigliano alliance. I wonder if the other clans like Contini, Mallardo, Stabile, Prestieri, LaTorre might still be operational, or if there are new ones in their place.

I get what you guys mean with Sicily, it's just everything I've read over the last ten years or so suggest that they have been number three for awhile now. Not only that but I consider Sicily a different beast, the politicians are like another species of gangster..... Also like I said before, I've heard this Sicily is more organized thing before, it was said about Ndrangheta, yet the Calabrians surpassed everyone, it's why I'm not so quick to just accept that as fact.

Let me ask you guys this, what about the Liccicardi clan? As powerful as the DiLauros were, the impression I got from Saviano was that the Licciardis were always the most powerful in Scampia and Masseria Cardone. But a lot of guys on here said no,it was DiLauro. They were said to mediate the end of the Scampia feud. Last I heard or read, the DiLauros were reduced to a single plaza, or territory for drug dealing, under command of very young Salvatore DiLauro, like 18 or something, but this was probably like four years ago....

I thought the Casalesi was always a confederation of clans, and Schiavone pulled a kind of coup, they seem to back to their original form.... Any more thoughts?

Last edited by CabriniGreen; 09/29/16 08:12 PM.