Originally Posted By: BillyBrizzi
Originally Posted By: pmac
Pretty cool article. They got a picture from a cam of this same black guy i think. Shooting that bonanno soldier the baker in harlem. Think daily news had it. Well the 2 are gonna get life unless he gets a not guilty at trial. The black guy looks old he must have multiple hits. And he was in the passenger seat of this guy who has all them hits. Crazy

Couldn't he plead guilty like Nicodemo from Philly and get 25-50?

eventually, its possible. and probable. but not now.

his lawyer needs full access to the discovery to review everything and see what they're going up against before they get into talking about being willing to accept a plea offer.

and the prosecutor isnt going to to make an offer before the defense has had a chance to review the discovery, because it would make it seem like their case is extremely weak

with how unorganized the DAs case is right now i wouldnt be surprised if it is weak and they do decide to take it to trial. i bet the state or fbi or whoever is handling this case is chomping at the bit to get this londonio guy to flip so it can be tied to the leadership

when the guy londonio got busted with the guns in hunts point, gangland IIRC mistakenly labeled him as a Bonanno solider. then it came out after this murder thing that he was with the Luccheses. seems like with the busts that have happened the past couple of years that guys from different families are working closer than ever, based on geography and personal relationships. i know there has always been a working relationship with everyone, but look at this londonio guy caught with guns in the car with a bonanno capo, basciano's kids tied up in a pot ring with genovese guys, the parisi bakery drugs & gambling bust that involved more than one family, and most recently the big bust with merlino plus a large variety of bronx genovese and luccheses. seems like the bronx guys from all of the families are very intertwined

Last edited by tt120; 09/24/16 11:35 PM.