Originally Posted By: BillyBrizzi
Originally Posted By: Belmont
Same goes for leonetti, he would of cooperated no matter what. He didnt want to spend all that time in prison.

Leonetti is the only cooperator who's story I believe. He didn't want his son to get involved in the life, the same way he got involved. He was already doing stuff for his cousin while Phil was in jail.

His son, Phillip jr., finished med school and is now a doctor. The other reason I believe him is that he hasn't been involved in a crime whatsoever since. Unless he's a criminal mastermind and gets away with everything, which I don't believe because like I said he's the only one who's story I truly believe..

Sorry don't take this personally but u must be very easily led in life- to believe them "lies"

Leonetti's kid was a teen I believe- when Phil flipped. IF he wanted to help his son so much, he wouldn't have been a gangster in the first place

U do realise that by staying alive is the best way to make sure the kid grows up away from
the life

Well how would he do that considering he was a gangster either killing people or being marked for death. Which is why the "I did it for my son" is complete BS.

He didn't want to do 50 yrs in the can- simple as that. Plus someone else will have to come along and take care of his "beautiful girlfriend" whilst he's in the can getting pummelled and choked by some big black guys