Originally Posted By: BillyBrizzi
Originally Posted By: Belmont
Same goes for leonetti, he would of cooperated no matter what. He didnt want to spend all that time in prison.

Leonetti is the only cooperator who's story I believe. He didn't want his son to get involved in the life, the same way he got involved. He was already doing stuff for his cousin while Phil was in jail.

His son, Phillip jr., finished med school and is now a doctor. The other reason I believe him is that he hasn't been involved in a crime whatsoever since. Unless he's a criminal mastermind and gets away with everything, which I don't believe because like I said he's the only one who's story I truly believe..

Phil would have been passed around like a fifty cent hooker in the joint and he knew it. He would have ratted and used the same story even if he was facing 1/4 of the time.

And how he says he got out for his son bullshit. Had he not gotten busted you think he would have turned just out of the goodness of his heart to save his son? Yeah right. Had he not got caught he would still be at it on the streets and loving it. This guy is 100% full of shit no matter how you cut it.

It's no surprise he hasn't been busted for anything since they let the piece of shit keep like $3 million to start fresh with. Maybe he's just not as dumb as gravano who is a complete fucking moron.

Last edited by alicecooper; 09/05/16 01:06 PM.