I can buy that, GR. And, after reading more of your comments, I'm more inclined to think you mean what you say when you criticize Trump and Clinton. You just have to understand that in this country, a lot of Trump supporters try to pretend they're just disinterested in the process, that Hillary and Trump are equally as bad, and of course that's total bullshit. For one, Hillary Clinton is not as bad as Donald Trump. Not even close. And secondly, they obviously do care. They list dozens of serious criticisms about Hillary Clinton, then say that Trump is just "stupid", or something, thinking this somehow passes for a bipartisan view. I apologize for lumping you into this crowd. You clearly have a global approach to this election, and I appreciate reading it.

"...the successful annihilation of organized crime's subculture in America would rock the 'legitimate' world's foundation, which would ultimately force fundamental social changes and redistributions of wealth and power in this country. Meyer Lansky's dream was to bond the two worlds together so that one could not survive without the other." - Dan E. Moldea