Originally Posted By: Binnie_Coll
gets,,,
think trump--- running for prez,could have been set up by the Clintons, he was all for them in 2008, and before. remember trump has always been a democrat, he talked to bill Clinton before he decided to run. maybe it goes deeper than you think.

Binnie,

yeah, I have no proof. Neutralizing Christie was the big victory. Christie was such a favorite to win the nom. in 2016, that I heard that he let Romney know in '12 that he didn't want to be his VP running mate.

I think the weak field of candidates for '16 was more indication that the race was Christie's to lose.Things played out well for Trump. In other years, he would have gotten laughed out of the building.

I put NOTHING past the Clintons. They are expert politicians.Not only are they behind Trump's rise(possibly) but when the Trump phase ends, several of the Rep.s who threw support behind him will have to own up to that in future elections.

Think of who Clinton beat to get the Dem. nomination and who she is projected to beat to win the Presidency. It reads like an NCAA tourney bracket where the number one seed has to beat a junior college and a clown college to win the title.