Originally Posted By: gangstereport
now i just think your a fucking idiot read what i said my last post started with me saying i did have an interest in the election for reasons i stated

Actually read my posts aswell because i dont think you have your just chatting shit instead of actually replying to my posts because you dont like what i said about that clinton pathetic really

but its pointless arguing with people like you because you will just twist what i say and not actually answer my posts

Thanks for sharing your personal opinion of me. It means a lot.

Anyhow, you did say you didn't care. You said it twice.

But dont' worry, you and SoCal don't have to tell me you actually do care. I already know you guys do. And I already know who you guys want to win. The person that's obviously not going to win, which is why you're both so defensive.

"...the successful annihilation of organized crime's subculture in America would rock the 'legitimate' world's foundation, which would ultimately force fundamental social changes and redistributions of wealth and power in this country. Meyer Lansky's dream was to bond the two worlds together so that one could not survive without the other." - Dan E. Moldea