Originally Posted By: gangstereport
now i just think your a fucking idiot read what i said my last post started with me saying i did have an interest in the election for reasons i stated

Actually read my posts aswell because i dont think you have your just chatting shit instead of actually replying to my posts because you dont like what i said about that clinton pathetic really

but its pointless arguing with people like you because you will just twist what i say and not actually answer my posts

Right on, I agree with most of what you say on foreign policy issues.

Oak views everything through a super hyper partisan lens, and likes to misrepresent other people's position. It's fascinating to actually come across someone like that though.

There's a reason even some neo con war Hawks talk about supporting Clinton and hate Trump more. It isn't because of Trumps domestic policy, because they could careless about that. It's because he isn't pro war enough for the republican establishment. Which is crazy.

It actually isn't clear that Clinton is the better candidate. I won't be cheering election night no matter who wins.

Last edited by SoCalGangs; 09/03/16 09:52 PM.