you guys are fucked clinton or trump both will be as bad as each other. Cant stand Hillary she is trouble she will inflame tensions with Russia instead of trying to work with them she would rather fight them she has the mentality of someone from the 70s. Not that Russia are saints Putin is a scumbag and what they have done in Ukraine is wrong but its ridiclous tensions are very high at the moment was not like this ten years ago.

Obama i liked i think he was a nice guy but putin as much as i dislike him is a genius and he played obama he will do the same to Hillary. She probably supports the idea of a fucking European army cant stand her EU should tell to go fuck herself if she tries to stick her nose in but they wont because most of the politicians in Europe are out of touch with there own people sadly when US gets into another conflict my country will get forced in because we do whatever the US say.

but i will give the EU credit demanding apple pay all that tax to Ireland took balls i know the US are going crazy greedy fucks want the money for themselves. I will enjoy this fight EU vs the corporations cant stand these guys make all this money and pay no tax

Not connected with scott or anyone at gangsterreport

Sorry for the confusion