GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (Toodoped), 597 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,851
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,286
Hollander 24,479
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,530
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,437
Posts1,060,983
Members10,349
Most Online992
Jun 1st, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 37 of 58 1 2 35 36 37 38 39 57 58
Re: News [Re: DuesPaid] #892345
08/30/16 07:08 AM
08/30/16 07:08 AM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
Just a point how the fasting works during Ramadan.

If you had money you could always move the team a couple of weeks before a big tournament football game. If they are away from home they are dispensed with the fasting. That is how Iran's National team deals with it when playing an international. I had some players who were Muslim. I left it up to them if they could play or not because of the fasting. They told me they can still play even though they fasted. I had enough other players so I did not have to play them. I see them in practice and decide before the game how long they could play or if they would play. They always played
---
Also a Good Muslim prays five times a day.

However they can't always pray 5 times a day if they got things to do like drive truck bomb into US army bases. So they pray 2 times in the early morning before they get the truck. Then one time after they load the truck with explosives. Then if the trigger mechanism does not work. They csn park the truck then go home and pray twice more at night.

For those interested.

only the unloved hate
Re: News [Re: Footreads] #892352
08/30/16 11:03 AM
08/30/16 11:03 AM
getthesenets Offline
Underboss
getthesenets  Offline
Underboss
Serious topic,BUT did Jerry Rice actually say "Can't we all just get long?"
smile

“All lives matter,” Rice said in a public Twitter post. “So much going on in this world today. Can we all just get along! Colin, I respect your stance but don’t disrespect the Flag.”

Re: News [Re: DuesPaid] #892357
08/30/16 12:27 PM
08/30/16 12:27 PM
Green Grove Retirement Communi...
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
Oh, Jerry...

"...the successful annihilation of organized crime's subculture in America would rock the 'legitimate' world's foundation, which would ultimately force fundamental social changes and redistributions of wealth and power in this country. Meyer Lansky's dream was to bond the two worlds together so that one could not survive without the other." - Dan E. Moldea
Re: News [Re: DuesPaid] #892366
08/30/16 02:59 PM
08/30/16 02:59 PM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

Seems like Rice has more sense than Kaepernick ever will. Way more talent too.

Last edited by IvyLeague; 08/30/16 02:59 PM.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.
Re: News [Re: IvyLeague] #892370
08/30/16 03:55 PM
08/30/16 03:55 PM
getthesenets Offline
Underboss
getthesenets  Offline
Underboss
With Colin Kap's public stance on the American flag in the news, reporters dug up excerpt of Jackie Robinson's autobiography. Published the year of his death,1972.

He wrote that he cannot stand and sing the anthem.He cannot salute the flag.

http://www.snopes.com/jackie-robinson-anthem/

@Yates,

here is picture of Jackie Robinson, Army 2nd Lt. Jackie Robinson

Re: News [Re: getthesenets] #892371
08/30/16 03:59 PM
08/30/16 03:59 PM
getthesenets Offline
Underboss
getthesenets  Offline
Underboss
Again,serious topic but did Rodney Harrison actually say that Colin Kaepernick isn't Black? smile

http://www.theroot.com/blog/the-grapevin...-hes-not-black/

“I tell you this, I’m a black man. And Colin Kaepernick—he’s not black,” Harrison said. “He cannot understand what I face and what other young black men and black people face, or people of color face, on a every single [day] basis. When you walk in a grocery store and you might have $2,000 or $3,000 in your pocket and you go up in to a Foot Locker and they’re looking at you like you about to steal something.

“You know, I don’t think he faces those type of things that we face on a daily basis,” he continued. “I’m not saying he has to be black, but I’m saying his heart is in the right place, but even with what he’s doing, he still doesn’t understand the injustices as a black man, or people of color; that’s what I’m saying,” Harrison said.

===

I wonder if Harrison would know who this man is if shown a photo?

*By the way, it is NOT Cesar Romero, the guy who played Joker in the Batman tv show.

Re: News [Re: getthesenets] #892372
08/30/16 04:16 PM
08/30/16 04:16 PM
Past caring, then hang a left
H
helenwheels Offline
Underboss
helenwheels  Offline
H
Underboss
Rodney Harrison, doing his best to prove CTE is real.

Originally Posted By: getthesenets

*By the way, it is NOT Cesar Romero, the guy who played Joker in the Batman tv show.

wink That killed me.

All God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

I never met anyone who didn't have a very smart child. What happens to these children, you wonder, when they reach adulthood?

Re: News [Re: DuesPaid] #892375
08/30/16 04:49 PM
08/30/16 04:49 PM
blueracing347 Offline
Underboss
blueracing347  Offline
Underboss
I dont pay much attention to the news, but I was listening to the radio today and heard two things about C.K. that caught my attention. First, was that during his interview or press conference, he was wearing a shirt with castro and two other assholes that said great minds think alike. Second, he stated that he could not salute a flag that doesnt stand for which it used to. Saying that if anyone else pulled the bullshit that Hillary pulled would be in jail, let alone running for president. Even if Hilary wins and I have to go spend four-eight years in Canada, I still would salute the flag out of respect to all of our brave men and women. Statistics show, blacks arent the only ones getting shot. As far as oppression goes, lol, we have a black president. A black president, whom most likely doesnt call his black friends n#++a. Dr. Ben Carson, and the list goes on. Life is what you make of it. If you live in the USA and you cant get your shit together and succeed in life, you need to step back and regroup. Its nobody's fault but your own. For shits and giggles I will say that there is a small percentage of a percentage of people that just have sbitty luck.

Re: News [Re: helenwheels] #892378
08/30/16 06:14 PM
08/30/16 06:14 PM
getthesenets Offline
Underboss
getthesenets  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: helenwheels
Rodney Harrison, doing his best to prove CTE is real.

wink That killed me.

Helen,
that's a good line about Harrison. smile CTE and TMI .He just let the world know that he walks around with thousands of dollars cash in his pockets. We will read about him getting robbed soon.

Now RH is apologizing and saying that he didn't know what ethnic/racial group CK was.
Harrison's story would fly if CK was a rookie. With his features, you would believe that he is any number of backgrounds. But during the Superbowl run, there were millions of stories about CK.Everybody who watched the superbowl knows his story.

Re: News [Re: getthesenets] #892380
08/30/16 07:00 PM
08/30/16 07:00 PM
OC, CA
Faithful1 Offline
Underboss
Faithful1  Offline
Underboss
OC, CA

===

I never thought of Adam Clayton Powell looking like Cesar Romero, but he sure does, LOL

Re: News [Re: DuesPaid] #892381
08/30/16 07:10 PM
08/30/16 07:10 PM
OC, CA
Faithful1 Offline
Underboss
Faithful1  Offline
Underboss
OC, CA
An even more extreme example of America's crazy history with race is Walter White (not the drug maker), the head of the NAACP from the 1930s to the 1950s:

He had white skin, blue eyes and blond hair. Of his 32 great-great-great grandparents, only 5 were black. All members of his immediate family had fair skin and his mother was a blue-eyed blonde. Yet because of his mixed ancestry he was considered Negro, which he identified with -- except when he passed for white.

Re: News [Re: DuesPaid] #892382
08/30/16 07:33 PM
08/30/16 07:33 PM
OC, CA
Faithful1 Offline
Underboss
Faithful1  Offline
Underboss
OC, CA
Related to the Star Spangled Banner, some of you may find this interesting. This is an old video from the 1930s showing the original salute to the Pledge of Allegiance. Because it looked like the Nazi salute it was changed in 1942. The under God part was added ten years later. This video was taken at a segregated school in Kansas.

Re: News [Re: Faithful1] #892384
08/30/16 07:48 PM
08/30/16 07:48 PM
getthesenets Offline
Underboss
getthesenets  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: Faithful1
I never thought of Adam Clayton Powell looking like Cesar Romero, but he sure does, LOL

F1,
You would put a full 90% of Black folks who are online to shame. That's the % of Blacks online who I think wouldn't be able to name Powell from the photo, or know who he was.

I tell young people, put down the hashtags and pick up a book.

Brought up Powell to shame Rodney Harrison and his comments about CK not being Black. What really reveals RH's comments to be bull is the line about "CK doesn't know what Blacks or people of color go through" .Even if you weren't told that CK has a Black parent....he does look like a "person of color"

Re: News [Re: Faithful1] #892385
08/30/16 09:04 PM
08/30/16 09:04 PM
Texas
O
olivant Offline
olivant  Offline
O

Texas

===

He also bears a strong resemblance to Thurgood Marshall who was appointed this date in '67 to the Supreme Court.

Last edited by olivant; 08/30/16 09:04 PM.

"Generosity. That was my first mistake."
"Experience must be our only guide; reason may mislead us."
"Instagram is Twitter for people who can't read."
Re: News [Re: DuesPaid] #892387
08/30/16 11:21 PM
08/30/16 11:21 PM
H
helenwheels Offline
Underboss
helenwheels  Offline
H
Underboss
California lawmakers pass rape bill inspired by Stanford case

Under current state law, those convicted of certain sex crimes such as rape by force and aggravated sexual assault of a child are ineligible for probation or a suspended sentence and must serve prison time.

AB 2888 would amend the law to create the same punishment for those convicted of rape, sodomy, penetration with a foreign object and oral sex if the victim was unconscious or incapable of giving consent due to intoxication.

The bill passed the state Assembly unanimously by a 66-0 vote and is now in Governor Jerry Brown’s hands. Co-auther of the legislation Democratic Assemblyman Bill Dod said in a written statement, “This bill is about more than sentencing, it’s about supporting victims and changing the culture on our college campuses to help prevent future crimes.”

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-california-rape-bill-idUSKCN1142G9

All God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

I never met anyone who didn't have a very smart child. What happens to these children, you wonder, when they reach adulthood?

Re: News [Re: getthesenets] #892388
08/31/16 12:17 AM
08/31/16 12:17 AM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
Again,serious topic but did Rodney Harrison actually say that Colin Kaepernick isn't Black? smile

http://www.theroot.com/blog/the-grapevin...-hes-not-black/

“I tell you this, I’m a black man. And Colin Kaepernick—he’s not black,” Harrison said. “He cannot understand what I face and what other young black men and black people face, or people of color face, on a every single [day] basis. When you walk in a grocery store and you might have $2,000 or $3,000 in your pocket and you go up in to a Foot Locker and they’re looking at you like you about to steal something.

“You know, I don’t think he faces those type of things that we face on a daily basis,” he continued. “I’m not saying he has to be black, but I’m saying his heart is in the right place, but even with what he’s doing, he still doesn’t understand the injustices as a black man, or people of color; that’s what I’m saying,” Harrison said.

===

I thought this picture was of Walt Disney

only the unloved hate
Re: News [Re: DuesPaid] #892389
08/31/16 12:21 AM
08/31/16 12:21 AM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss

only the unloved hate
Re: News [Re: Faithful1] #892398
08/31/16 04:25 AM
08/31/16 04:25 AM
OC, CA
Faithful1 Offline
Underboss
Faithful1  Offline
Underboss
OC, CA
While on the topic of "The Star Spangled Banner," it turns out that there's a verse in the original version of the song that there was a third stanza that wishes for the killing of the slaves who fought for the British because their blood would wash away their "foul footstep's pollution."

"And where is that band who so vauntingly swore,
That the havoc of war and the battle’s confusion
A home and a Country should leave us no more?
Their blood has wash’d out their foul footstep’s pollution.
No refuge could save the hireling and slave
From the terror of flight or the gloom of the grave,
And the star-spangled banner in triumph doth wave
O’er the land of the free and the home of the brave."

During the War of 1812, the British offered freedom to slaves if they would fight for their side. Many took up the offer. Francis Scott Key went to a British ship to lead a prisoner exchange, but because he saw too much they held him prisoner while bombarding Baltimore. Many of those who Key saw were ex-slaves who went to the other side.

During the presidency of Woodrow Wilson in 1916 he pushed for it to be the national anthem. The offending verse was removed by a committee. President Herbert Hoover made the cleaned-up version gave it official approval about fifteen years later. Stories about the original version started sprouting in 2014, then more in July 2016.

It should be pointed out that the song had verses re-written to support abolitionism too, so people were always changing it until the current version from 1931.

http://www.theroot.com/articles/history/...ational-anthem/

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/king-stand-star-spangled-banner-article-1.2770075

https://theintercept.com/2016/08/28/coli...ion-of-slavery/

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/06/29/arts/m...years.html?_r=0

It turns out there's another interpretation that may be the accurate one. One of the causes of the War of 1812 was that the British Navy basically "stole" American men and forced them to work on their ships, something called "impressment". The slang phrase for men who were impressed was "slaves." The did actually become slaves since they were kidnapped, forced to work for nothing, and if they refused they could be hanged. So the verse in question may not have been about mass murdering black slaves to switched from the USA to Britain, but white males who were impressed into the British Navy.

http://www.snopes.com/2016/08/29/star-spangled-banner-and-slavery/

http://www.pri.org/stories/2016-08-30/historians-disagree-whether-star-spangled-banner-racist

Interestingly, ex-slave turned abolitionist Frederick Douglas LOVED the Star Spangled Banner: http://dailysignal.com/2016/08/29/unlike...pangled-banner/

Re: News [Re: Faithful1] #892422
08/31/16 01:06 PM
08/31/16 01:06 PM
getthesenets Offline
Underboss
getthesenets  Offline
Underboss
Oli,
He could pass for a young Thurgood Marshall

Foot,

He does favor Walt Disney

F1,

thanks for the update on the theories about the song and third stanza. I vaguely recall a substitute teacher bringing something like this up in middle school. But those were the days when you had to go to library and go through microfiche or microfilm to research things, so we didn't dig any further.

If there is any good news about the CK controversy it's that the overall discussion brings up discussions of our shared history as Americans. The confederate flag topic from last year was good for that reason also.

I think CK's stance is misguided, but it's America and I think he has a right to take a stand and accept whatever the ramifications are.

Re: News [Re: DuesPaid] #892431
08/31/16 04:03 PM
08/31/16 04:03 PM
OC, CA
Faithful1 Offline
Underboss
Faithful1  Offline
Underboss
OC, CA
Gets,

What's funny about the CK situation that he may not realize, and assuming that the SBB does have racist origins (which as I pointed out, probably isn't the case) and thereby contaminating the song, then by that same logic if he's a Democrat he'd have to quit the party for the same reason.

Agree with you that's good to bring up the discussion, I'm afraid that the one side is getting a lot more play than the other.

There was a story I heard on the radio this morning about someone (I didn't catch the name) who felt the same way CK does. Then he went to Haiti. After that he decided the United States wasn't so bad.

Re: News [Re: SoCalGangs] #892475
09/01/16 04:09 AM
09/01/16 04:09 AM
Mississippi - 662
B
BlackFamily Offline
Underboss
BlackFamily  Offline
B
Underboss
Mississippi - 662
@ Gets & SoCal

I've caught up with the whole talk about the NFL player and honestly I'm not bothered by his actions nor opinion.

What I was ranting about on the side about born out of wedlock was due to a previous thread about a year ago. The thread covered that whole topic plus more and it's seemingly stuck in certain posters' mind is the MAJOR downfall of the black community. Similar stats and articles was presented to enlighten the posters.

I digres Both of you made valid points of course,

If you think you are too small to make a difference, you haven't spend the night with a mosquito.
- African Proverb
Re: News [Re: DuesPaid] #892479
09/01/16 04:53 AM
09/01/16 04:53 AM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
On that NFL bench quarterback. I told this story before during the Vietnam conflict a protester burned an American flag. Some people who happened to be there at the time did not like seeing that. Unfortunately for the flag burner he got separated from his group of fellow protestors. So those guys seeing that had nothing else to do. So they grabbed the protestor off the street and took him.

So when they got him where they wanted to take him. They decided they wanted to burn a flag as well. So they poured gasoline on the flag then they put the flag around the protestors head and burned the flag.

only the unloved hate
Re: News [Re: DuesPaid] #892480
09/01/16 05:03 AM
09/01/16 05:03 AM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
Walt disneys favorite chile and beans receipt

Ingredients

Chili
2 lbs. coarse ground beef
2 onions, sliced
2 cloves garlic
1⁄2 cup oil
1 cup chopped celery
1 tsp. chili powder (depending on taste)
1 tsp. paprika
1 tsp. dry mustard
1 large can solid pack tomatoes
2 lbs. dry pink beans
Salt For Extra Zest
Add a punch of the following spices:
1 little yellow Mexican chili pepper
Coriander seeds
Turmeric
Chili seeds
Cumin seeds
Fennel seeds
Cloves
Cinnamon
Dry ginger
Preparation

Soak beans overnight in cold water. Drain, add water to cover (2 inches over beans), and simmer with onions until tender (about 4 hours). Meanwhile, prepare sauce by browning meat and minced garlic in oil. Add remaining ingredients, and simmer for 1 hour. When beans are tender, add sauce to beans and simmer for 1⁄2 hour. Serves 6 to 8.

only the unloved hate
Re: News [Re: OakAsFan] #892537
09/01/16 04:34 PM
09/01/16 04:34 PM
C
cookcounty Offline
Underboss
cookcounty  Offline
C
Underboss
Originally Posted By: OakAsFan
Originally Posted By: IvyLeague
considering his personal situation and history, he doesn't have much justification for thinking the way he apparently does.

For example? What do you know about Colin Kaepernick's history?

an orphan that made it to the nfl doesn't sound like a cautionary tale

ivyleague is more mad at black people that he never sees than people in utah buying children off the internet for god only knows what reason

Re: News [Re: DuesPaid] #892611
09/02/16 01:38 PM
09/02/16 01:38 PM
Texas
O
olivant Offline
olivant  Offline
O

Texas
The Commission on Presidential Debates on Friday morning announced the moderators for the general-election debates.

NBC "Nightly News" anchor Lester Holt will moderate the first presidential debate, which will take place at Hofstra University in New York on September 26.

ABC News correspondent Martha Raddatz and CNN anchor Anderson Cooper will moderate the second presidential debate, scheduled for October 9 at Washington University in St. Louis.

And "Fox News Sunday" anchor Chris Wallace will moderate the third presidential debate, which will be held at the University of Nevada at Las Vegas on October 19.

CBS News correspondent Elaine Quijano will moderate the vice-presidential debate on October 4 at Longwood University in Virginia.

"Generosity. That was my first mistake."
"Experience must be our only guide; reason may mislead us."
"Instagram is Twitter for people who can't read."
Re: News [Re: IvyLeague] #892656
09/02/16 08:11 PM
09/02/16 08:11 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss

Really? You think Jerry Rice is more talented than Colin Kaepernick? Jerry Rice being arguably the greatest receiver of all time? I'll go a step further and say that Jerry Rice is better than just about anyone playing the game today, or anyone whose ever played, for that matter.

I think Jerry Rice is more talented than Tom Brady, too, but Brady still has the right to position his "Make America Great Again" cap in camera view for locker room interviews.

"...the successful annihilation of organized crime's subculture in America would rock the 'legitimate' world's foundation, which would ultimately force fundamental social changes and redistributions of wealth and power in this country. Meyer Lansky's dream was to bond the two worlds together so that one could not survive without the other." - Dan E. Moldea
Re: News [Re: OakAsFan] #892873
09/05/16 12:31 AM
09/05/16 12:31 AM
Y
yatescj7 Offline
Capo
yatescj7  Offline
Y
Capo
A lot of people in their 90s are capable of expressing opinions, and have good memories. I'm glad you brought up black WW2 veterans. It would be nice to hear from the few of them still around regarding this issue, and other things.
Like I said, they have good memories and would do well with interview questions, but the race baiters aren't interested in interviewing them or doing news stories. They don't care about any WW2 vets thoughts, black,white, or native americans. That being said, how many 80 year olds have instagram, twitter, or facebook accounts? Going out on a limb to say NONE that they handle on their own.

Re: News [Re: OakAsFan] #892875
09/05/16 12:37 AM
09/05/16 12:37 AM
Y
yatescj7 Offline
Capo
yatescj7  Offline
Y
Capo

Really? You think Jerry Rice is more talented than Colin Kaepernick? Jerry Rice being arguably the greatest receiver of all time? I'll go a step further and say that Jerry Rice is better than just about anyone playing the game today, or anyone whose ever played, for that matter.

I think Jerry Rice is more talented than Tom Brady, too, but Brady still has the right to position his "Make America Great Again" cap in camera view for locker room interviews.
You know why Jerry Rice was so great? and I am partial because Jerry Rice is from a hardworking Mississippi family. His dad was a hardworking bricklayer. He was poor like we all were and his dad brought his family up from the bootstraps. Jerry developed his hand strength from his dad tossing bricks to him to catch.Didn't take hand outs and would've turned them down if offered as all proud hardworking Mississippians do.That is why Rice criticized Kap. All hardworking people from Miss. are ingrained with that spirit.

Re: News [Re: DuesPaid] #892876
09/05/16 12:39 AM
09/05/16 12:39 AM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
My grandfather was a WW2 vet. The Pacific. I guarantee you he would support Kaepernick's right to protest. When Gramps went to the hospital in late 2002 for the last time, he had on a cap that said "Selected Not Elected", in reference to Bush stealing the 2000 election. Still remember my dad bringing his clothes home after he was no longer with us, neatly folded, with that cap on top. I'm not sure if you could call gramps a liberal, but he was definitely a Democrat. He was a leader in like 3 unions. Anyhow, since you brought up WW2 vets, I figured I'd share. I figured you might be interested. You're welcome.

Re: News [Re: getthesenets] #892877
09/05/16 12:41 AM
09/05/16 12:41 AM
Y
yatescj7 Offline
Capo
yatescj7  Offline
Y
Capo
With Colin Kap's public stance on the American flag in the news, reporters dug up excerpt of Jackie Robinson's autobiography. Published the year of his death,1972.

He wrote that he cannot stand and sing the anthem.He cannot salute the flag.

http://www.snopes.com/jackie-robinson-anthem/

@Yates,

here is picture of Jackie Robinson, Army 2nd Lt. Jackie Robinson

Cannot stand sing the anthem before the Civil Rights Movement and desegregation doesn't equate to not standing when you're a mixed QB raised in Mid-upper class suburbia making millions a year. Don't you dare disgrace the injustice and hell Jackie Robinson went through to break the barrier. Kap isn't a pimple on Jackie Robinson's ass.You should be ashamed to compare the 2. It's pathetic.

Hate to hit you with facts, but if you want to protest that is ok. Protest against the main predator of black lives, if they matter as much as you say they do. In the year 2015. Police kill 258 black people, no matter the circumstance. that is horrible and unacceptable. Even more horrible, black killed by other black people....................almost 6,000 black people in 2015 were killed by other black people.??? WTF? Address the real problem first. 6 thousand of black citizens are killed by other black citizens. Why not address those 6 thousand lost first then go after the 258 killed by police? Doesn't make sense. Only makes sense if you want to stir up racism in this country for your own selfish gains.

Last edited by yatescj7; 09/05/16 01:10 AM.
Page 37 of 58 1 2 35 36 37 38 39 57 58

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull