Chris wasnt going to rat. He has that epiphany at the gas station before Adriana gets killed. Tony was the boss set in the modern age. "You have no idea what it's like being on top." Fuck that life, I'd rather be Barone Sr. Made a legitimate income and socialized with those guys. I'm afraid of my wife watching over me, let alone the feds. On a second note, the feds wont chop my dick off if I fool around. At the end of the day, I hope Tony was shot dead and his family was taken care of by whatever wealth he left behind. I wouldn't want to see him rat or have him and his family suffer while he was in prison. He was a family man and provided for his family. The golden age of the mob is over. Even Frank Costello had to do time. How many of these guys wear the silk suits and strut their stuff like they're invincible. Take Merlino for example, he's out living the life for a few years and BOOM! He's fucked. Even if he beats the case or gets a couple years, he spends a fortune on lawyers and gets his name dragged through the press. Fuck all of that nonsense.