@Ivey

I definitely wouldn't say he's "pushing" cammora dominance. You gotta remember, 1. He grew up around these people, so his perspective is going to be a little tilted. 2. If you read his book, he is QUITE-repulsed by the mafia. 3. He STILL lives under 24 hour armed guard behind writing that book.

The second major reason I wouldn't say that is that his most recent book (And I owe you an apology Billybrizzi, I kinda steered you away from it, but it's actually a pretty damn good read, you should check it out...) is ALL about the Mexican cartels and Ndrangheta, and the Colombian para-military coke organizations. More specifically, his ZeroZeroZero is about the dominance of COCAINE as a product, and the affect on global commerce.

Here is an article that sums up his, kinda revolutionary thinking. It really illustrates to me the great riddle of Michael Corleone. He says that Westerners, are basically naive for believing there is ANY difference between the " Legit" market and the " Black" market. It's like he applied the ideals of Machiavelli and politics to economics.....

https://www.theguardian.com/books/2015/d...ano-ed-vulliamy