GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (Toodoped), 175 guests, and 2 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,851
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,286
Hollander 24,479
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,530
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,436
Posts1,060,966
Members10,349
Most Online992
Jun 1st, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 34 of 58 1 2 32 33 34 35 36 57 58
Re: News [Re: DuesPaid] #891661
08/23/16 01:13 PM
08/23/16 01:13 PM
Texas
O
olivant Offline
olivant  Offline
O

Texas
It's not lately that she hasn't occupied her place on Outnumbered; it's been since mid-April 2016. It was only in August that she filed her lawsuit.

"Generosity. That was my first mistake."
"Experience must be our only guide; reason may mislead us."
"Instagram is Twitter for people who can't read."
Re: News [Re: DuesPaid] #891671
08/23/16 03:10 PM
08/23/16 03:10 PM
Past caring, then hang a left
H
helenwheels Offline
Underboss
helenwheels  Offline
H
Underboss
Woman who makes career out of blaming victims now victim blamed by company she victim blamed on behalf of.

I’m sure she still sees herself as a uniquely legitimate victim as opposed to all the fake victims she blamed in the past.

It's as if someone who got a job shoveling shit at the elephant barn at the zoo is now complaining about the smell.

I wish this awful person the best of luck in her legal battle. No one deserves to be harassed.

Last edited by helenwheels; 08/23/16 03:13 PM.

All God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

I never met anyone who didn't have a very smart child. What happens to these children, you wonder, when they reach adulthood?

Re: News [Re: olivant] #891673
08/23/16 03:19 PM
08/23/16 03:19 PM
Kokomo
B
Beanshooter Offline
Underboss
Beanshooter  Offline
B
Underboss
Kokomo
Originally Posted By: olivant
It's not lately that she hasn't occupied her place on Outnumbered; it's been since mid-April 2016. It was only in August that she filed her lawsuit.

Don't know if you saw this NY Daily News article about her and the lawsuit:
http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/andrea-tantaros-fox-news-host-sues-roger-ailes-article-1.2762166

Re: News [Re: DuesPaid] #891701
08/23/16 06:53 PM
08/23/16 06:53 PM
G
gangstereport Offline
Underboss
gangstereport  Offline
G
Underboss

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/...e-a7205831.html

UN warns a mass refugee crisis is on the horizion one of the biggest in a long time as Iraq army prepares to attack the second largest city in Iraq Mosul ISIS capital and last area of terriorty in Iraq. Million + refugess expected

The effect on normal people this war has had is very sad war never brings good its always the innocent who suffer. US fucked Iraq up so badly hussain allowed Iraqi people to live normal lives sure it was a dictaotrship but at least they were not getting blown up by airstirkces or being beheaded in front of a crowd of people by a forgein headcase because they were caught smoking in public that country is fucked US and UK went in having no idea what they were doing no plan nothing.

The goverment US left behind is useless US left a nation dependant on West support as soon as they left ISIS rose. Its has a major sectairen divide is the reason ISIS was able to gain support in the first place Iraq needs to learn from its mistakes it has to be accepting for the Shias and Sunnis if not we will have the same fucking problem in a few years.

I have said this loads of times on this site the guys they capture charge them with war crimes we need to make examples of them hanging like they did with the Nazis a harsh punishment is needed to send a message to these people if they carry on what they are doing what will happen to them

Not connected with scott or anyone at gangsterreport

Sorry for the confusion
Re: News [Re: DuesPaid] #891741
08/23/16 11:51 PM
08/23/16 11:51 PM
Texas
O
olivant Offline
olivant  Offline
O

Texas
In a new lawsuit filed in New York State Supreme Court on Monday, former Fox News host Andrea Tantaros alleges she was among a number of women sexually harassed by, yes, former Fox News CEO Roger Ailes.

But she also alleges she was sexually harassed by the network’s biggest star, Bill O’Reilly.

"[C]ommencing in February 2016, Bill O’Reilly (“O’Reilly”), whom Tantaros had considered to be a good friend and a person from whom she sought career guidance, started sexually harassing her by, inter alia, (a) asking her to come to stay with him on Long Island where it would be “very private,” and (b) telling her on more than one occasion that he could “see [her] as a wild girl,” and that he believed that she had a “wild side.” Fox News did take one action: plainly because of O’Reilly’s rumored prior sexual harassment issues and in recognition of Tantaros’s complaints, Brandi informed Cane that Tantaros would no longer be appearing on O’Reilly’s Fox News show, The O’Reilly Factor."

Last edited by olivant; 08/23/16 11:52 PM.

Re: News [Re: DuesPaid] #891742
08/23/16 11:55 PM
08/23/16 11:55 PM
H
helenwheels Offline
Underboss
helenwheels  Offline
H
Underboss
Did he offer to loofah her up in the shower like he did to Andrea Makris? Or was it a felafel? I get confused...

All God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

I never met anyone who didn't have a very smart child. What happens to these children, you wonder, when they reach adulthood?

Re: News [Re: helenwheels] #891775
08/24/16 10:58 AM
08/24/16 10:58 AM
Texas
O
olivant Offline
olivant  Offline
O

Texas
Originally Posted By: helenwheels
Did he offer to loofah her up in the shower like he did to Andrea Makris? Or was it a felafel? I get confused...

Andrea likes it rough, so he probably used the loofah.

Re: News [Re: DuesPaid] #891779
08/24/16 11:48 AM
08/24/16 11:48 AM
H
helenwheels Offline
Underboss
helenwheels  Offline
H
Underboss
wink

I hear he nicknamed her tits 'fair' and 'balanced'

Re: News [Re: helenwheels] #891783
08/24/16 12:41 PM
08/24/16 12:41 PM
Texas
O
olivant Offline
olivant  Offline
O

Texas
wink

Yes, but she designated a certain part of her body as a no spin zone.

Last edited by olivant; 08/24/16 12:42 PM.

Re: News [Re: olivant] #891788
08/24/16 01:07 PM
08/24/16 01:07 PM
H
helenwheels Offline
Underboss
helenwheels  Offline
H
Underboss
wink

lol Nice one. You win the internet today.

Re: News [Re: helenwheels] #891791
08/24/16 01:32 PM
08/24/16 01:32 PM
Texas
O
olivant Offline
olivant  Offline
O

Texas
wink

lol Nice one. You win the internet today.

I'd like to thank the Academy for this honor. I couldn't have done it without the little people. I'm sorry that I can't remember who they are, but I do remember that they used to get me my slippers in the dressing room.

Re: News [Re: DuesPaid] #891831
08/25/16 12:46 AM
08/25/16 12:46 AM
Texas
O
olivant Offline
olivant  Offline
O

Texas
Judd Burstein, the New York lawyer representing Andrea Tantaros in her sexual harassment suit against Fox News and its top officials, tells the Erik Wemple Blog there’s more to come. In the next few weeks, I expect to complete my investigation and sue Fox and some of its executives on behalf of Ms. Tantaros based upon her right to seek damages as the victim of violations of certain federal criminal laws having nothing to do with sexual harassment, etc. The cloud of secrecy surrounding the 14th floor will be replaced by the sunlight of litigation. This month, New York magazine’s Gabriel Sherman wrote about a “Black Room” on that floor of the Fox News operation, established “around 2011 to conduct PR and surveillance campaigns against people” targeted by now-deposed Fox News chief Roger Ailes.

Re: News [Re: DuesPaid] #891833
08/25/16 01:04 AM
08/25/16 01:04 AM
Green Grove Retirement Communi...
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
This disturbing Roger Ailes story is going to be a turning point in regards to how the mainstream views sexual harassment in the workplace. It's no longer a feminist issue. It's an American issue. It's rattled the country and people want changes. They don't want this environment for their daughters, their nieces, their granddaughters. Enough is enough.

On a side note, the fall of FoxNews could be eminent, and it would be no small feat. FoxNews is one of the pillars of modern day right wing propaganda. The network helped a grossly unqualified GOP president get two terms, and steer congress into the control of irrational obstructionists who instead of prioritizing the good of the country, have, in the name of sheer politics, formed a pact to sabotage a president's vision that the voters twice pulled the lever for, in convincing numbers.

"...the successful annihilation of organized crime's subculture in America would rock the 'legitimate' world's foundation, which would ultimately force fundamental social changes and redistributions of wealth and power in this country. Meyer Lansky's dream was to bond the two worlds together so that one could not survive without the other." - Dan E. Moldea
Re: News [Re: DuesPaid] #891834
08/25/16 01:32 AM
08/25/16 01:32 AM
S
SoCalGangs Offline
Underboss
SoCalGangs  Offline
S
Underboss
Sabotaged a presidents vision? That's their job.

All mainstream news needs to die out. Not just fox. but this idea that the opposition party is supposed to sit around and let the president impose his "vision" is to say you hate checks and balances, and you want a Great Leader unopposed. Imagine, if the democrats actually stopped the Iraq war from happening if they could.

Obstructionists? We need way more obstruction than that. The government does so much damage. The one and only good thing is opposition to the party in power.

Last edited by SoCalGangs; 08/25/16 01:40 AM.
Re: News [Re: olivant] #891836
08/25/16 02:19 AM
08/25/16 02:19 AM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
wink

Ha!

"...the successful annihilation of organized crime's subculture in America would rock the 'legitimate' world's foundation, which would ultimately force fundamental social changes and redistributions of wealth and power in this country. Meyer Lansky's dream was to bond the two worlds together so that one could not survive without the other." - Dan E. Moldea
Re: News [Re: SoCalGangs] #891842
08/25/16 02:41 AM
08/25/16 02:41 AM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

Originally Posted By: SoCalGangs
Sabotaged a presidents vision? That's their job.

All mainstream news needs to die out. Not just fox. but this idea that the opposition party is supposed to sit around and let the president impose his "vision" is to say you hate checks and balances, and you want a Great Leader unopposed. Imagine, if the democrats actually stopped the Iraq war from happening if they could.

Obstructionists? We need way more obstruction than that. The government does so much damage. The one and only good thing is opposition to the party in power.

I'm telling you, it's a waste of time to try and reason with OakAsFan. He waxes all moralistic about Ailes and sexual harassment, because it's Fox News, but I think we can safely assume he's never taken ol' Bill Clinton to task for all the women he harassed. Nor is he taking Hillary to task, and her hypocrisy about representing all women yet standing by an adulterer and harasser of women, and will no doubt be voting for her in November.

Then he goes off on the right wing bias of Fox News but has nothing to say about the left wing bias of most other major news outlets in the country.

Sabotaged a president's vision? What a joke.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.
Re: News [Re: DuesPaid] #891843
08/25/16 03:00 AM
08/25/16 03:00 AM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
Clinton and Lewinsky's relationship was a case of two adults having a consensual relationship. Extramarital, yes, but consensual, and not a crime. It wasn't Lewinsky that made the affair public. It was Linda Tripp. The reason why I don't criticize Clinton for it is because it's none of my business, nor is it anyone's business other than Monica, Bill and Hillary's.

"nor is he taking Hillary to task"

Why should I?

Re: News [Re: OakAsFan] #891871
08/25/16 01:23 PM
08/25/16 01:23 PM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

Originally Posted By: OakAsFan
Clinton and Lewinsky's relationship was a case of two adults having a consensual relationship. Extramarital, yes, but consensual, and not a crime. It wasn't Lewinsky that made the affair public. It was Linda Tripp. The reason why I don't criticize Clinton for it is because it's none of my business, nor is it anyone's business other than Monica, Bill and Hillary's.

"nor is he taking Hillary to task"

Why should I?

The Lewinsky affair simply made him an adulterer, which is bad enough. But apparently you're not aware - or simply don't care - of all the women who accused Bill Clinton of sexual harassment or worse over the years.

This is why you have no credibility, Oaks. You're not honest or objective. Or you're not informed enough. And you're obviously content with that.

Last edited by IvyLeague; 08/25/16 01:23 PM.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.
Re: News [Re: DuesPaid] #891903
08/25/16 04:59 PM
08/25/16 04:59 PM
C
cookcounty Offline
Underboss
cookcounty  Offline
C
Underboss
@ivyleague

Trump having 3wives divorce him is telling

His woman thinks he has problems so why should be be president

This mothafucka awakened from a coke binge and decided to run for president

Re: News [Re: DuesPaid] #891912
08/25/16 06:10 PM
08/25/16 06:10 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
Cook,

We've barely scratched the surface on Trump. Imagine what a Ken Starr type investigation on Trump's personal life would reveal. Of course it wouldn't be necessary because Trump's going back to being a tv host in January, anyway.

Re: News [Re: DuesPaid] #891965
08/26/16 11:37 AM
08/26/16 11:37 AM
Texas
O
olivant Offline
olivant  Offline
O

Texas
Fox News' former White House correspondent Ed Henry will be back on the air after a four month break that followed the revelation he had an affair with a Las Vegas hostess. The network confirmed to CNNMoney that he will return Monday to do general assignment reporting under the title chief national correspondent, a less prestigious role at the network. Henry's scheduled return was first reported by The Hill. Henry left his role as Fox's White House correspondent in May after a tabloid exposed that he cheated on his wife with a Las Vegas hostess. At the time, Fox News said the network is "aware of Ed's personal issues" and he will be "taking some time off to work things out."

Re: News [Re: DuesPaid] #892065
08/27/16 12:26 PM
08/27/16 12:26 PM
Texas
O
olivant Offline
olivant  Offline
O

Texas
Fox News host Greta Van Susteren has fired back at people who criticize her for defending former boss Roger Ailes when Gretchen Carlson filed a lawsuit accusing him of sexual harassment.

“Let’s first get something straight: I did not sexually harass anyone (of course.). And second, I did not know about any sexual harassment and keep it secret,” Van Susteren wrote on her GretaWire blog. She also said she still does not know what really happened, but applauded Carlson for speaking out.

“PS ‘Gretchen, you go girl.’ She KNEW about it and SPOKE up. She had the courage. She did not sit silent. I have no idea what did or did not happen. I have no idea what will happen or not happen with her lawsuit,” Van Susteren said.

It is at least interesting that Ailes' attorney is none other than Susan Estrich. I would have never thunk it.

Re: News [Re: DuesPaid] #892079
08/27/16 03:36 PM
08/27/16 03:36 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
I was going to post this in the sports thread, but since it is political, I'll post it here.

49ers' Colin Kaepernick sits during national anthem in last night's preseason game vs. the Green Bay Packers. Says it was in protest of recent police shootings of black people.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/colin-kaepe...-145653015.html

Re: News [Re: OakAsFan] #892081
08/27/16 03:50 PM
08/27/16 03:50 PM
Kokomo
B
Beanshooter Offline
Underboss
Beanshooter  Offline
B
Underboss
Kokomo
I was going to post this in the sports thread, but since it is political, I'll post it here.

49ers' Colin Kaepernick sits during national anthem in last night's preseason game vs. the Green Bay Packers. Says it was in protest of recent police shootings of black people.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/colin-kaepe...-145653015.html

I don't agree or support it but, if this is what he wants to do, so be it. But, he better not complain about the criticism and backlash that will follow for being unpatriotic and the aftermath of non endorsements that will not be coming his way. It's no different that those St. Louis Rams players with their hands up in the air to honor the criminal Michael Brown, a narrative that never happened. Just my opinion

Re: News [Re: DuesPaid] #892082
08/27/16 03:56 PM
08/27/16 03:56 PM
Kokomo
B
Beanshooter Offline
Underboss
Beanshooter  Offline
B
Underboss
Kokomo
"49ers QB Colin Kaepernick sits down during the national anthem: 'I am not going to stand up to show pride in a flag for a country that oppresses Black people'

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/footba...ticle-1.2768072

Re: News [Re: DuesPaid] #892084
08/27/16 04:49 PM
08/27/16 04:49 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
The timing is suspicious. Why didn't he do this when the Niners were in the Super Bowl? Instead it's right about the time he knows his career's ending.

Nonetheless, this is one of the most profound political statements of any athlete in a long time. The last major pro sports athlete to sit out the national anthem, I believe, was Mahmoud Adbul Rauf (formerly Chris Jackson).

Last edited by OakAsFan; 08/27/16 04:51 PM.

Re: News [Re: Beanshooter] #892088
08/27/16 05:38 PM
08/27/16 05:38 PM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

Originally Posted By: Beanshooter
"49ers QB Colin Kaepernick sits down during the national anthem: 'I am not going to stand up to show pride in a flag for a country that oppresses Black people'

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/footba...ticle-1.2768072

What a jackass. rolleyes

Maybe Kaepernick should be more concerned with his declining stats than trying to make some BS political statement. Besides, who nominated him the great defender of all things black anyway? He's only half black (his black father skipped...who ever heard of such a thing?) and his mother was white. And he was raised by a white couple who adopted him.

If he wants to embrace his blackness this way, maybe he should move out of this "oppressive" country (where he gets paid millions to go 31-22 as a starter) and move to Africa. Oh wait...

Re: News [Re: DuesPaid] #892091
08/27/16 07:25 PM
08/27/16 07:25 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
So, he's not really black because he's half white, but he still ought to "move to Africa" etc. if he doesn't like it here? Can't have it both ways. Either apply the 1 Drop Rule, or tell Vanilla Ice to chin up.

Re: News [Re: IvyLeague] #892093
08/27/16 07:34 PM
08/27/16 07:34 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: IvyLeague
his black father skipped...who ever heard of such a thing?

What's this supposed to mean?

Re: News [Re: OakAsFan] #892098
08/27/16 08:27 PM
08/27/16 08:27 PM
Kokomo
B
Beanshooter Offline
Underboss
Beanshooter  Offline
B
Underboss
Kokomo
Originally Posted By: IvyLeague
his black father skipped...who ever heard of such a thing?

What's this supposed to mean?

He's being sarcastic because of the more than 72 percent of children in the African-American community born out of wedlock. Implying absent fathers.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/...african-americ/

Page 34 of 58 1 2 32 33 34 35 36 57 58

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull