I love mayo and mustard -- what else goes on a turkey sandwich besides BOTH of them at the same time?? And how can you have chicken or tuna salad w/o mayo?? And if you've never had french fries w/ mayo instead of ketchup, you have no idea what you're missing!!!

As a kid I ate hot dogs w/ ketchup but soon grew into the more mature taste of mustard. And not that yellow shit (which is fine I guess) -- but the Guldens Spicy Brown mustard! Or any gourmet mustard. Especially if it has horseradish in it!

As for capers, well, they're not something I'd eat out of a jar or anything, but, a few on smoked salmon or in some cooked dish can add a nice flavor!

Things I don't care for are very few, and would include: beets, relish, liver (except I love liverwurst, go figure!)... hmm, hard to think of more... I like just about everything, including all vegetables and seafood...

I suppose if you don't like those four easy things, I suppose a nice beef tongue sandwich is out of the question? (omg - so great!!)

I studied Italian for 2 semesters. Not once was a "C" pronounced as a "G", and never was a trailing "I" ignored! And I'm from Jersey! tongue lol

Whaddaya want me to do? Whack a guy? Off a guy? Whack off a guy? --Peter Griffin

My DVDs | Facebook | Godfather Filming Locations