Originally Posted By: blueracing347
What kind of dumb asses get handouts (welfare, housing, free college, food cards, cell phones, and who knows what else) and destroy their own community when someone gets shot? Where are the black lives matter big mouths to aid "their" people in Louisiana. There are two kinds of people: those who get shit done and those who don't do shit. We live in the fucking USA. Anything is possible when you bust your ass and make the right decisions, no matter what race you are.
Damn straight!!,look @ the asians,come over here w/ next 2 nothing & start anything they can 2 survive ,whether it's selling fruit on the sidewalk which then they save all they can ,amid living on top of each other,& next yr., u c the same family open their own restaurant,,all due to HARD WORK & PERSEVERANCE.. & u don't see them whining about "hard upbringing"..bla..blah..AND they r not running around committing crimes,robbin,stealin,or muggin' or fuckin' killing people for 5 bucks..they have 2 have bullet proof glass in thier short order stores b-cause of these fuckin' animals. Or they don't destroy their own neighborhood...same thing thing with the (India)ns,..they work hard ,put the children into med schools, the r all doctors.. hard workers,not lazy fucks..makes me sick,I'd better shut up now b4 my blood pr. goes up & i say something i'll regret..later.

I didn't want to leave blood on your carpet...