Originally Posted By: getthesenets

F1,

thanks, I heard that Trump allegedly made the Isis comment and I thought for sure it was a lie. I hear fear in Trump's comments, like he's already copping pleas for losing the general election.

Trump is only loyal to himself...he's not Rep. or Dem....he's a Trump-ocrat a Me-publican.

Trumpocrat. I like that.

Allegedly there's a real story behind his claim that Obama and Hillary founded ISIS, aside from him saying that he was being sarcastic. If Trump was more articulate than a 5th grader he would actually explain and put Clinton and Obama on defense. Allegedly (because I haven't verified this) the group Judicial Watch, which is suing the State Dept. for not complying with its FOIA requests, was recently given a number of documents that included emails saying that while Hillary was Secretary of State they authorized shipping arms to two Syrian groups that were fighting President Bashar Al-Assad in 2012. Those two groups were Al Qaeda in Iraq and Al Qaeda in Syria -- the same two groups that merged to become ISIS. You can look at the actual documents here: http://www.judicialwatch.org/. I don't think anyone can take an HONEST look at the docs and not come to the conclusion that the Clintons are dirty. Obama doesn't come out looking too good either. (As a reminder to those who think I'm being partisan, I also have gone after Donald Trump and George W. Bush, so I'm an equal opportunity basher.)