The dominicans are where its at in ny washington heights is flooded andbthats where to go either there or the colombians in jackson heights plenty of dominicans doing there thing on a large wholesale level been in the heights countless times when i was younger havent been in alnost ten years but it was flooded then and im sure things havent slowed up from what i know most east coast especially tri state D mostly originated from asia or colombia which is from what i know to be the best there is im sure nowadays plenty of mexican shit is up here nowadays also but mexican shit especially tar is much cheaper and less potent and is usually not a east coast thing unless times have changed i do know that although most tri state diesel although it might originate from asia or colombia and im sure plenty of connects have pipe lines from there own countries its the mexicans that control the south border shitloads of south american and asian organizations just sell there shit to the mexicans its a fact many colombian org sell to the mexicans who in turn then has quality product alot of that fentanyl being made in chinese and mexican labs is being bought and brought in in mass anounts by the mexicans there ruthless there everywhere now