Originally Posted By: dave213
Originally Posted By: Blackjack2121
wow. the thing that led to this was a longtime Genovese capo's longtime cohort flipped over the assault of the panhandler in front of his restaurant. Which in turn allowed the cohort to vouch for the FBI agent, who in 4 years was driving for a Genovese capo to a Genovese street boss' social club and sitting at the table with capos from several families and a Philly boss.

Man, it is over!

Are you saying that the undercover agent drove the Genovese capo around, and met with other capos and Merlino? Or was that the longtime cohort that flipped? I didn't read the article, so just trying to make sure I got it straight. That is crazy!

The undercover agent was a trusted associate. He was as respected as can be without being proposed for membership. The cohort flipped in a domino effect that began with the beating of a "panhandler".

These agents have balls like grapefruits. Look at the undercover who took Kuklinski down. Wasn't convincing at all. And he was of Italian descent! Boasted about being able to use mob "cadence" but just projected FBI.

And I know Kuks wasn't Italian descent but this undercover was portraying a made guy.

I invoke my right under the 5th amendment of the United States constitution and decline to answer the question.