Originally Posted By: Friend_of_Henry
Originally Posted By: furio_from_naples
Originally Posted By: Friend_of_Henry
Originally Posted By: furio_from_naples
Bellomo or who is the real boss won't do again the mistake of Gigante that trusted Pete Savino an associate that the fed used for nail him with the proofs that the Chin wasnt insane.

Ok anyway the murders chart I dont found it on wikipedia but from bill feather ' s site.

Is this first hand knowledge?

No friend of Henry I read it on Raab's 5 family.
In the book its said that Gigante had a routine and meet only with few persons like Benny eggs and another man that had sausage as nickname and the feds ironically call him the Gigante ' s breakfast club.
But Gigante trusted Savino that was an associate but not a mobster and if many people adviced gigante to kill Savino, the Chin continue to trust him.

Unfortunately I havent the Bellomo phone number and cant send a messaggero on whatsapp on why he know that uc2 isnt a trusted man.

Another thing yes I made bullshit and mistakes but you and the others cant mock me in etern, here or on the blackhand forum.

Thank you for a straight forward answer. Fortunately this is still a free country, at least for the time being, and we're entitled to our own opinions. And so are you.

Please don't ask me again to correct your Wikipedia charts. I'm afraid you're on your own.

Ok but you dont break my balls again, yes you knowed many mobster from pittsburgh, good for you but the others forum members arent so lucky so find the info on books and other sources. For the murders chart I dont found it on wiki but on bill feather site.

Last edited by furio_from_naples; 08/12/16 03:32 AM.