Originally Posted By: BobbyPazzo
Originally Posted By: Friend_of_Henry
Originally Posted By: furio_from_naples
Bellomo or who is the real boss won't do again the mistake of Gigante that trusted Pete Savino an associate that the fed used for nail him with the proofs that the Chin wasnt insane.

Is this first hand knowledge?

My man, of course it isn't first hand knowlege. Furio is from Naples. I'm not trying to get into a confrontation with you but i'm sick of people bustin furio's balls all the time. How many people on here get first hand knowledge on here? i'm not trying to toot my own horn but i know i'm one of the few and it's rare when i do being that i try my best to stay the fuck away from those circles. I actually have to do a job in garfield shortly. harrison ave. anyone from north jersey knows that strip has a a bunch of cafes and social clubs. i'm doing a job at cafe palermo. i'm gonna play a little keno and see what i hear. i do plumbing, sewer and drain. It's not the most glamorous job but it's good money and an honest living. The cafe is under water in the back where the machines and the card tables are so they need that shit fixed.I can't promise anything but i'm pretty sure i'll hear some info on what's going on.

I believe that Furio lives in Naples. I've always wondered how someone/anyone who's never lived here knows so much about the US LCN. OK, I guess we all can speculate. Why not?

Believe me I have no intention nor want to get in a pissin' contest with anyone, especially on the internet. At best we'll only get our shoes wet.

It's no secret that I spent most of my life in the company of the who's who in the Pittsburgh LCN. I'm grateful to have known them and they were mostly close "Family Friends" from the early 60s thru 2001. Fortunately I've always been honestly employed and retired from my own business.

"Never walk in a room that you don't know how to get out of"- Henry Zottola