Originally Posted By: Belmont
The kid didnt talk. As the other guy alluded to, he is young with no serious priors.
If he talked, he would of walked with no prision time. He will probably go to ft dix.
2 1/2 years is nothing to sneaze at. Thats 2 full summers, 2 full christmas holidays, 2 thanksgivings, and hopefully no one dies while he is away.

I didn't say he talked. it's just a fairly lenient sentence for his charges. a guy i grew up with got five for the same exact charge and he had no priors. Different strokes for different folks. hopefully he steers clear of the life after he gets out but i doubt it being he's gonna be around made guys the whole time and he's on a fast track to get his button being the Del's will take just about anyone out of fear they'll lose guys to the jersey luke's and west side. it's gonna be easy time at fort dix like u said. he'll probably enjoy it. all the war stories and the special treatment the wiseguys get. he'll eat well, play cards, work out, and bullshit all day. i was his age and fell into the trap to. thinking i was a gangster. thank god i realized it's all bullshit before i did any SERIOUS time (not that the 4 1/2 i did was a cake walk) or i went hard as i could to get my button. Joey Perna had my head so inflated it was ridiculous. What a clown i was. anyway hopefully he learns his lesson.